Digital Marketing Manager
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
Job descriptionThe digital marketing manager will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote the companies and their products and/or services. He or she plays a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
Daily Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Execute the Social Media plan and manage the community
- Plan and execute regular sending of mailshots
- Ensure that websites are up-to-date with products, availability and pricing.
- Manage CRM (AutoSLM) making sure that all bikes are showing and that it correctly feeds all portals (AutoTrader, Gumtree and Automart)
- Making sure Merchandise and Meemo products are listed online on third-party portals
- Ensuring that the quality of all online collateral including photographs is of a high quality
- Manage the Paid Search spend with TrafficBrand
- Ensure that the HOG remains actively connected to the business
- Look at the SEO on the websites and improve where required
- Leading marketing campaigns from the idea stage through to their execution and implementation, especially on Social Media
- Responsible for all design work
- Responsible for making sure all brands remain in their respective corporate identities and that all guidelines are met
- Monitoring and evaluating online media campaigns to keep them fresh and effective
- Directing marketing and promotions staff/outsourced companies and supervising their work
- Working with directors and department heads to discuss plans and marketing strategies
- Staying current with emerging opportunities in the digital marketing world
- Tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed
- Measures and reports the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise the user experience
- Utilises strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Make sure all staff are aware of everything published inline
- Make sure that all leads are followed up timeously
- Ensuring that AutoSLM is used correctly and staying abreast with changes
- Organising events (very small scale)
- Managing Offline Marketing like COVID-19 posters at the branches, price qualities
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Able to develop budgets
- Financial planning and strategy
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field beneficial
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages, A/b tests and user funnels
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools, like Facebook and how to implement lookalike campaigns
- Experience in setting up and optimising PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
Posted on 23 Sep 14:05
Apply by emailTyler
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Manager, Marketing Manager, Project Manager, Store Manager, Account Manager, Financial Manager, Head of Digital, Marketing, Social Media Manager, Marketing Assistant
We're recruitment experts who specialise in digital. With over 15 years experience ,Here's what we offer. FAST, PROFESSIONAL SERVICE Speed is everything in this business, which is why work around the clock to get results fast. A UNIQUE DIGITAL FOCUS We're passionate about digital and uniquely focused on helping the industry grow. From Client Service to Paid Media, SEO, Marketing, and more, we've got it covered. NATIONAL NETWORK With contacts across the South Africa and some obroad, we have the ability to find work placements and opportunities irrespective of location. IMPROVISED SOLUTIONS Whether it's immersing ourselves in company culture or hot desking at clients to find them the perfect candidate, we pull out all the stops.
Get job alerts for Marketing Manager jobs
We have a fabulous job opportunity for a mid-weight Product Marketing Manager to work in-house at a great FMCG company based in Cape Town.
Responsible for all aspects of our marketing operation with specific emphasis on digital marketing.
We have a superb job opportunity for a senior Digital Marketing Manager at a high-end stylish furniture company in Cape Town.
Reporting to the head of retail marketing and partnerships Your responsibilities will include: Responsible for defining and implementing retail marketing...
We are recruiting for a Business Manager / Senior Account Manager to join one of the best performance marketing agencies in South Africa.
Cape Town, Sea Point R10000 - R18000 Monthly
Brand Influence and Monetise are looking for a strong social media campaign manager who has completed Facebook blueprint exams (or at least completed the modules); able...
One of our Nomad Now clients, global leading oil and gas company, with a presence in over 130 countries, is seeking a national sales and marketing manager with at least...
Company Description We are offering a remote working opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager for international clients in a number of exciting fields.
Company description We are offering a full-time remote working opportunity for a Performance Marketing Manager for a fast-growing group of companies with an...
Cape Town, Woodstock
RunwaySale is one of the top e-tailers in South Africa.
Cape Town, Woodstock R20000 - R30000 Monthly
Full-time opportunity for a mid-career sales and marketing professional with background in electronics, avionics or cable assemblies. Minimum 5-10...