- NSG launches compulsory online course on Ethics in the Public Service
- No work, no pay: the Covid-19 salary crisis
- Clicks non-executive director Nonkululeko Gobodo resigns
Junior SEO/Outreach Specialist
(Please include the words “I want to work for Ruby Digital because ...” in your cover letter, with specific reasons why you want to work for us. You will not be considered if you do not complete this step..)
Ruby Digital is a small, but mighty, digital marketing agency. We specialize in SEO, PPC, and Content Marketing to create meaningful predictable growth for SMEs, B2B companies, and enterprises in various industries such as hospitality (hotels, safaris etc.), IT, Engineering, recruitment and more. We are an effective and dynamic team passionate about educating, growing and moving the digital industry forward.
Because of the current situation in Cape Town, this position is remote. We will look to resume working in an office at some point in the future, and this would take place in Milnerton.
About the role
The junior SEO and outreach specialist will need to have a combined focus on the right quality of content to be placed on the websites and scaling the outreach for the clients. When it comes to content for the client’s site, getting quality content for the budget is part of the role. Wherever possible expect content that is valuable enough to others to be talked about. This person will also be responsible for researching, creating and implementing new strategies to increase link activity to all client websites.
You will also work on client SEO campaigns, completing a variety of both onpage and offpage SEO tasks.
Ruby Digital is a great place to work, with flexi-hours while growing within Ruby Digital and gaining fantastic experience doing interesting work with varied clients.
- Source and work with high quality Copywriters to develop high quality content to be placed on client blogs and promoted.
- Develop a network of specialist copywriters across multiple industries
- Develop content briefs and manage the production of content by setting deadlines and making sure those deadlines are met.
- Checking the quality of the content and editing where needs be as well as providing feedback to content providers
- Work with the SEO Team to research webmasters, bloggers and websites with the outcome of generating a comprehensive list of contacts to outreach and promote content too.
- Check referring domains and their links for spam or anything that could have an adverse effect on our SEO efforts.
- Research competitor back-link profiles to create email lists of potential outreach targets.
- Import and organize web masters, bloggers and websites
- Create personalized emails when reaching out to websites.
- Use web-based tools to make contact and promote content
- Perform and track outreach through social, email and telephone
- Report on all link activity across all domains on a regular basis
- Work with the SEO team to perform basic website SEO implementation, including keyword research, onsite optimizations, competitor analyses and technical audits
- Report to SEO Manager with successes, progress and opportunities
- Must be passionate about digital marketing.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Curiosity about anything and everything
- Awesome organizational skills
- Analytical and numbers-oriented mindset
- Creative mind
- A willingness to take ownership of the work.
- Hard work ethic
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Diploma Level Education or one years' experience in an agency environment
- Remote working position (for now)
- Flexible work schedule once we settle into an office again. This means you would work in the office from Monday to Wednesday, with the option to work from home on Thursdays and Fridays.
- Client and employee referral incentive programs
- Weekly virtual braais
Posted on 15 Sep 15:53
Apply by email@example.com
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Specialist
Get job alerts for Specialist jobs
Company description We are offering a remote working opportunity for a Paid Ads Specialist for international clients in a number of exciting fields.
We have a wonderful opening for a DTP Specialist (DTP/Artworker) to work in-house at a global skincare company’s Cape Town HQ.
Able to work remotely.Regularly set up global and national ads on all Facebook platforms and Pinterest.Manage existing campaigns on all Facebook platforms.Manage...
Our growing company is looking for an experienced accounting specialist to join our team.
About you: We already know that you're an all-star Video Content Specialist with a keen eye for the perfect shot and exceptional editing skills.
Cape Town R12000 - R20000 Monthly
Environment A growing, dynamic hospitality/hotel operator based in Cape Town seeks the expertise of a solutions-driven Junior-Mid PHP Specialist to join its team.
Cape Town R650000 - R700000 Yearly
One of South Africa’s leading insurance companies has an opportunity for a product and pricing specialist.
Cape Town, Milnerton
(Please include the words “I want to work for Ruby Digital because ...” in your cover letter, with specific reasons why you want to work for us.
Cape Town, Claremont
Our growing business is looking for a PPC Specialist to join our digital team.
Cape Town R30000 - R40000 Monthly
We are recruiting for a Technical Advisor for a great performance marketing agency based in Cape Town.
We are recruiting for a Senior Search Specialist to join a global performance marketing consultancy in Cape Town.
Cape Town R24000 - R32000 Monthly
Wonderful new role in with a sports company based in Cape Town where they are recruiting for a Social Media Specialist to join their growing marketing...
We are looking for a PPC (Pay Per Click) Specialist to run PPC campaigns and monitor paid search budgets, for our client's team.
Cape Town R600000 - R700000 Yearly
Do you have a passion for discovering solutions hiding with data? This role will take you’re your analytics capabilities to the next level and you would be...
Cape Town, Rondebosch R20000 - R25000 Monthly
We have an opportunity available in our Cape Town office.
Our Nomad Now Employer, an award-winning agency with a presence in 10 countries, is seeking a junior content and outreach specialist.
Cape Town R600000 - R750000 Yearly
A client of ours is looking private equity analyst to join their team.
Cape Town, Constantia R12000 - R15000 Monthly neg
Constantia based Chardonnay Deli, and Kalk Bay-based Dalebrook Café requires an accountant to cover both separate entities.
Cape Town R750000 - R800000 Yearly
One of our excellent clients is looking for a senior Actuarial Analyst with good technical & interpersonal skills.
Cape Town R300000 - R400000 Yearly
I am representing a client who is looking for a junior actuarial analyst to join their team.
Job purpose: Reporting to the Head of VM the role will be responsible for the daily running of the VM department.
You are a professional extrovert who loves data and engaging with the client.
A business based in the V&A Waterfront, Cape Town, requires the services of a qualified accountant.
Cape Town R900000 - R1200000 Yearly
A retail giant is looking for your solution architecture with expertise in cloud platforms to advise on and drive the cloud and platform strategy that underpin all...
At Snapplify we're increasing access to digital educational materials, and empowering educators to transform their classrooms for the 21st Century.
Cape Town R15000 - R20000 Monthly
As our Project manager you will be responsible for managing projects, workflows and resources at Platinum Seed as well as communicating and managing client...
Cape Town R450000 - R500000 Yearly
A reputable client of ours is looking for an established accountant to join their team.
Cape Town R750000 - R800000 Yearly
One of our excellent clients is looking for a Valuation Actuarial Analyst with good technical & interpersonal skills.
Cape Town R8000 - R10000 Monthly
A leading international company in the Egonomic office design and manufacturing industry requires a qualified and experienced quality controller/inspector. A...