- NSG launches compulsory online course on Ethics in the Public Service
- No work, no pay: the Covid-19 salary crisis
- Clicks non-executive director Nonkululeko Gobodo resigns
Digital Content Creation Internship
|Remuneration:||R2000 - R6500 per month Basic salary|
|Benefits:||Remote work, fruit basket, tabel tennis, beachfront office|
|Company:||The Marketing Mill|
Job descriptionThemarketingmill.com is looking for a talented, content-focused individual to join our fast-growing team. We offer internship positions teaching various areas of online marketing, with the possibility of freelancing and further employment. Depending on experience, skills, time availability, ability to provide value and quick learning, financial incentives will start at R2 000 – R6 000 monthly (part-time and full-time positions available).
We believe in being able to work nomadically. Currently, we are looking for people who are go-getters to come in for training in our home offices in Cape Town for a six-month internship. Don’t live in Cape Town? No problem, we offer options to work from home too!
Research, fact-checking, data capturing, content creation, copywriting, design, editing, proofreading, link building, emailing, meeting deadlines, administrative and other editorial tasks.
What will you learn?
Depending on your application and the result of your tests during the process, we help determine which aspect of online marketing would best suit your skillset and your desirability to learn. Our main service offering at Travel Tractions is SEO which has elements of content creation, design and web development.
Travel Tractions works with clients but also has a wide set of internal projects, while we don’t call ourselves an incubator, we like to test markets and build our own products and online projects.
We don’t offer these services to clients but they have a focus on growth-hacking loopholes in various online marketing channels where we find to bring the biggest ROI. These elements could be email marketing, web development, PR, funnels, video creation and editing, design, social media marketing, automation and community management.
Traits we are looking for
- Good communicator and works well in a team
- Writing, editing, SEO, design or social media experience
- Attention to detail
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Quick-learner who is curious about the bigger picture
- A fast-thinker who can work well under pressure
- A go-getter who understands that deadlines need to be met
- Problem-solving skills. Someone not afraid of researching solutions and troubleshooting issues
- Learn about digital marketing in a variety of areas
- Work remotely
- Flexible hours
- Work towards real KPI’s
- Gain working experience in an agency and startup incubator
- Monthly performance reviews and possible bonuses
- Potential freelancing or permanent position going forward
- SEO Ahrefs Business of Blogging course
- 50% contribution to courses that develop your skills
- Revenue share
- Unlimited unpaid leave
- Help build the best travel marketing agency in the world
** Permanent or freelancing positions only available to those who complete the internship
Company DescriptionA young startup with a distributed team helping publications, e-commerce stores and a variety of internal startups create better marketing campaigns.
- Own laptop
- Strong writing ability with a good grasp of grammar and spelling (this will be tested)
- A degree/diploma in journalism/English/communications/marketing/media studies (advantageous but not essential)
- Accustomed to a fast-paced environment
- A positive can-do attitude
- A hardcore work ethic and a serious interest in getting the most out of this experience
- Great at time management
- Understanding of SEO (advantageous but not essential)
- Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook experience (advantageous but not essential)
- A structured multi-tasker
- Sound research skills
Posted on 18 Aug 10:52
See also: Internship
Cape Town R5000 Monthly
Do you follow the ebbs and flows of technology, social trends and internet culture? Do you boast the unique ability to craft letters into words, and words into factual...
Countrywide R4500 Monthly
Imagine studying art, design multimedia, IT or something similar...
The team leader studied film and has more than a decade of experience in documentary film making, so you will have someone to guide you. However, you need to know...
Remote R2000 - R6500 Monthly
Cannabis Connect and Cannabis-oil are looking for a talented, content-focused individual to join our fast-growing team.
Applications are invited for the 24-months Internship programme commencing on 01 January 2021.
Cape Town R5000 Monthly
Ventureburn is looking for a hungry and talented intern journalist who is passionate about African tech startups, entrepreneurship and business.