|Get jobs on your |
Digital Marketing Specialist
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
Job descriptionJohannesburg based Sports Betting and Online Gaming company is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist. The individual will be responsible for content strategy and communications across all digital platforms (social media, e-Mail marketing, website and loyalty). This is a hands-on and technical role, where the individual will be required to implement on site search engine optimisation strategies, create and manage media plans, conceptualise and develop Wordpress sites as well as oversee and implement various other paid media campaigns.
RequirementsQualifications and essential requirements:
- A relevant degree or diploma in digital marketing, advertising, communication design, or visual arts. (B.A./B.COM preferred.);
- Minimum two years of experience and deep knowledge in social media management, social media technologies, platforms and services plus digital marketing;
- Demonstrable knowledge of the creation of digital campaigns
- An understanding of SEO, Google analytics, and other digital measurement tools.
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms from a brand building point of view
- Working knowledge of lead generation on digital platforms/websites
- CMS system would be proficient in WordPress (must be able to set-up and customise Wordpress site using a base template/theme) - non-negotiable
- Good written and communication skills.
- Essential Skills and Experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign);
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint);
- Working experience in Mac OS X (Preferred but not essential);
- A demonstrated ability to think creatively and execute campaigns effectively;
- Experience in conceptualisation of advertisements and content for both digital and print mediums.
- Experience in Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, and Twitter Ads campaign setup and monitoring.
Additional skills and requirements (advantageous)
- Interest in and knowledge of sports (soccer, cricket, rugby, tennis, basketball, etc);
- Previous work experience in the iGaming/Online Gaming/Sports Entertainment sector(s)
- Experience in designing for web (HTML and CSS), can be basic but must be able to understand and make basic changes to code supplied.
- E-Mail marketing and customer retention lifecycle management.
Posted on 29 Jun 16:15
Talent Magnet | Digital Recruitment
We're recruitment experts who specialise in digital. With over 15 years experience ,Here's what we offer.
FAST, PROFESSIONAL SERVICE
Speed is everything in this business, which is why work around the clock to get results fast.
A UNIQUE DIGITAL FOCUS
We're passionate about digital and uniquely focused on helping the industry grow. From Client Service to Paid Media, SEO, Marketing, and more, we've got it covered.
With contacts across the South Africa and some obroad, we have the ability to find work placements and opportunities irrespective of location.
Whether it's immersing ourselves in company culture or hot desking at clients to find them the perfect candidate, we pull out all the stops.
Get job alerts for Marketing Specialist jobs
- Senior Paid Media/Digital Marketing Specialist, Johannesburg, Cardilogix
- Senior C# Developer/Azure Cloud Specialist, Pretoria, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Java Developer/Azure Cloud Specialist, Pretoria, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Java Developer/Azure Cloud Engineer/Specialist, Pretoria, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Java Developer Specialist, Midrand, e-Merge IT Recruitment