|Get jobs on your |
Senior Account Director
|Remuneration:||Negotiable depending on experience|
|Benefits:||Death in service life insurance|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Job descriptionConversation LAB is an award-winning digitally-focused creative agency whose portfolio covers global and local brands from FMCG to B2B. Our client base includes aQuelle, Varsity College, Vega, Environ Skin Care (Local and Global), Renew Hair, TCB Naturals, Inecto, Darling, and Frika Hair as well as Bidvest Insurance, to name a few.
Conversation LAB has offices in Johannesburg, Durban and London and operates a very agile and technology-enabled work environment.
We are now looking for a driven and accomplished senior account director to run and lead the management of some key accounts in our fashion and beauty client portfolio. This is a hugely exciting role reporting into the MD. You will act as the lead client contact for campaigns, ensuring successful briefing, integration and forward planning. And facilitate all communication strategy development with input from the strategy and creative directors.
- You will have extensive experience delivering on digital as well as through-the-line campaigns with a special focus on social media channels, website, SEO and optimising creative performance across platforms.
- You must have at least three years of a proven track record of managing and leading an agency account management team, with a passion for mentoring and on the job training.
- You will be responsible for the overall financial management and administration of your brands and accounts, ensuring your team has the necessary "checks and balances" in place to achieve account forecasts and targets, while driving and identifying additional revenue opportunities.
- This role requires a person who has the ability to build meaningful relationships with senior clients in the business by providing strategic advice and direction in order to meet the client's business and marketing objectives.
- We want someone who gets stuck in and drives projects forward - taking ownership of hitting deadlines and getting the wider agency team to all pull in the same direction to get the work done to a high standard at all times.
- A person with a can-do attitude, who gets excited about creative ideas and solutions, and driving both the client and agency business forward.
Company DescriptionAward-winning creative agency with offices in London, Johannesburg and Durban that thinks beyond advertising.
- Five to eight years of client service experience
- Digital marketing and communication experience mandatory
- Very confident in developing social media campaigns and leading creative and concept development,
- Must have at least three years of experience managing account management teams
- Good knowledge of paid media and Google platforms, SEO
- Diploma or degree preferred, but not mandatory
- Experience in developing communications strategies and writing creative briefs
- Build great senior client relationships through trust and delivery
- Excellent organisational skills and process driven – detail and project management key attributes
- Experience in managing shoots and stills
Posted on 20 May 08:22