|Get jobs on your |
Graphic Designer/Digital Marketing Specialist
|Remuneration:||Negotiable depending on experience|
Job descriptionTBN Africa, a Christian television channel, is in search of an individual who wants to further their career by experiencing first-hand what it is like to be part of a dynamic and innovative company.
The ideal candidate should be enthusiastic about all aspects of digital performance marketing and have the ability to adapt to every changing landscape. As a graphic designer and digital marketing specialist, you will be responsible for conceptualisation and implementation of design solutions for the organisation’s web and social media accounts, and for managing graphic design projects from concept to delivery. You will be required to execute and deliver paid social strategies and efficient day to day management of campaign performance as well as the management, upkeep and optimisation of the website.
Key responsibilities include:
- Taking ownership of developing and maintaining the graphic strategy and graphic systems, working closely with the media team to ensure that multiple brands are constantly evolving. This position requires specialised knowledge, methods and techniques of graphic design and layout (expert knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom as well as Premiere Pro).
- Executing, optimising and reporting on the website as well as paid social media campaigns through available social media marketing platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vimeo, etc.) with emphasis on innovative initiatives, and working closely with the senior management to communicate campaign strategy, progress and results.
- Matric/Grade 12
- Related degree/diploma/a minimum of two years of design experience in an in-house creative environment, design firm or agency
- Graphic design: Two to three years’ experience
- Digital marketing or similar: Two to three years’ experience
- Social media management: One to two years’ experience
- Adobe Creative Suite: Two to three years’ experience
- Paid social media, strategising, managing and executing campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running paid social campaigns as well as website maintenance
- Facebook Blueprint certified will be an advantage
- Google Analytics understanding will be an advantage (Google Analytics certified preferable)
- Working with large data sets to drive insights and recommendations
- Detail-oriented with a focus on driving performance
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or other may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Position type/expected hours of work
This is a full-time position, i.e. Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
TBN Africa is a premier variety entertainment channel that facilitates and shapes well-rounded and balanced Christian lifestyle, for everyone seeking a morally sound viewing environment. A safe and clean television channel that promotes wholesomeness and wellness within the family and among people. Its foundation is rooted in good Christian based values and principles.
Design portfolio and/or Showreel to be provided along with a CV to be considered for this position.
- Creative, deadline-driven, attention to detail, works accurately under pressure
- Sales orientated
- Have excellent organisational skills
- A natural flair for and understanding of the digital opportunities
- Organisational, administrative and time management skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work in a team
- A highly driven and proactive nature
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom) and the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Video editing skills (SLRs/video cameras/After Effects/Premiere Pro)
- SEO, Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools knowledge
- Working knowledge of MailChimp
Posted on 15 May 13:22
Get job alerts for Marketing Specialist jobs
- Senior Java Developer/Azure Cloud Specialist, Pretoria, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Java Developer/Azure Cloud Engineer/Specialist, Pretoria, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Java Developer Specialist, Midrand, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior C# Develope/DevOps Cloud Specialist, Johannesburg, Midrand, e-Merge IT Recruitment