- Should executives' pay be cut to support employees during coronavirus crisis?
- Preserving your employer brand in uncertain times
- Lockdown shopping: Retailers ramp up in-store safety measures
|Get jobs on your |
Travel Tractions - Content Marketing Internship
|Remuneration:||R300 - R6000 per month negotiable Basic salary|
|Benefits:||Work remotely, flexible hours, unlimited unpaid leave, course and career development|
Job descriptionRemote work.
Travel Tractions is looking for talented, content-focused individuals to join our fast-growing team.
We offer internship positions, teaching various areas of online marketing, with the possibility of further employment.
Depending on experience, skills, time availability, how quick you are able to learn and provide value to the team, financial incentives will start at R3000 – R6000 monthly, depending on skill level.
General tasks involved:
- Data capturing
- Content creation
- Link building
- Meeting deadlines
- Editorial tasks
Depending on your application and the result of your tests during the process, we help determine what aspect of online marketing would best suit your skillset and your desirability to learn. Our main service offering at Travel Tractions is SEO which has elements of content creations, design, and web development.
We also have a wide set of internal projects, while we don’t call ourselves an incubator we like to test markets and build out our own products and online projects. We don’t offer these services to clients but they have a focus on growth hacking loopholes in various online marketing channels where we find bring the biggest ROI. These elements could be email marketing, web development, funnels, video creation and editing, design, social media marketing, automation, and community management.
Traits we’re looking for:
- Good communicator and works well in a team
- OCD about small details, and not afraid to ask questions
- Quick-learner and who is curious about the bigger picture
- A fast-thinker who can work well under pressure
- A go-getter who understands that deadlines need to be met
- Problem-solving skills. Someone not afraid of researching solutions and troubleshooting issues
- The PROs of working with us:
- Learn about Digital marketing in a variety of areas (SEO, Social media, outreach, content, etc.)
- Get working experience in an agency and startup incubator
- Potential permanent position going forward
- Potential to work from home in the future
Company DescriptionSEO focussed travel and tourism marketing agency in Cape Town, focussed on helping companies and travellers around the world with their digital marketing
- Strong writing ability with a good grasp of grammar and spelling (this will be tested)
- A degree/diploma in journalism/English/communications/marketing/media studies (advantageous but not essential)
- Copywriting, SEO, design or social media
- Accustomed to a fast-paced environment
- A positive can-do attitude
- A hardcore work ethic and a serious interest in getting the most out of this experience
- Great time management
- Understanding of SEO (advantageous but not essential)
- Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook experience (advantageous but not essential)
- A structured multi-tasker
- Sound research skills
Posted on 10 Mar 13:29