- Free Covid-19 Monitoring tool for businesses
- Nxesi urges employers to comply with labour law during lockdown
- 6 steps to sustainably flatten the coronavirus curve
|Get jobs on your |
Technical Senior Project Manager
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
Job descriptionWe’re looking for a senior project manager with at least 5 years’ experience working on technical project such as website builds, web applications and app development. The successful candidate will have thorough understanding of the agile methodology and have experience as a scrum master.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Serves as the primary driver of the Front-end solution through managing the UX, UI and dev delivery, whilst co-ordinating with the development scrum master and development team to ensure delivery is met.
- Ensure that the relevant User Stories are written and that all requirements are written into executable tasks in the form of Jira issues.
- Assist the Product Owner in managing and prioritizing the product backlog.
- Creation of a project plans, planning for future releases and monitoring new requirements.
- Briefing UX and design for new requirements.
- Managing expectations around release plans and deliveries.
- Manage overall QA process.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis, ensure Client relationship and project communications.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a sprint and the larger project scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones and tracking these deliverables on the appropriate tools.
- Identify potential crises and devise contingency plans.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Manages project budget.
- Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project.
- Possesses general understanding in the areas of front-end development, User experience design, usability testing and quality assurance.
- Possesses a thorough understanding of the Agile methodology
- Scrum Certification is a bonus!
- 5+ years direct work experience managing technical projects
- Strong familiarity with project management software, such as JIRA, Monday.com
Posted on 05 Feb 11:43