|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R150000 - R20000 per month Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Commission structure linked to new business|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionAn exciting opportunity has become available for a talented, creative and enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator to join our dynamic agency.
Key roles & responsibilities:
- Implementing marketing and advertising campaigns; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organising promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Identifying new brand partnering and sponsorship opportunities; preparing presentations, pitching and securing sponsorships; and managing those relationships.
- Preparing and presenting marketing reports.
- Identifying, securing and managing all PR and media related activities.
- Manage print contractors and other promotional vendors.
- Content plan development and implementation linked to Social Media
- Internal & External appointed Strategy Development, Coordination, Execution
- New client lead generation.
- Existing client development, coordination and management
- Events development, coordination and management.
- Affiliated tasks linked to production projects.
- Network development & coordination.
Please supply the below in order to be considered as an applicant:
- Cover letter
- Copy of your latest payslip
- Confirm your notice period
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a Marketing related role (non-negotiable)
- Relevant qualification in Marketing
- Creative flair
- Initiative, attention to detail, reliability and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work within an agency environment that is deadlines driven
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Proactive and accountable
- Strong reporting skill
- Key understanding and experience related to the duties and responsibilities of the role
- Strong work ethic
- Team player
- Own transport is essential (non-negotiable)
Posted on 04 Feb 11:58
Daniela De Sousa