|Get jobs on your |
Paid Search Specialist
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Reference:||#Paid Search Spech|
Job descriptionA paid search specialist will be responsible for executing quality work across our paid search client portfolio. This role works closely with a team of programmatic specialists, account managers and the Head of Paid Search Performance. With this role, the mindset is 100% performance and quality execution oriented with the ability to identify the best strategies to be implemented and the best solutions in order to hit campaign goals and KPIs. A paid search specialist is an analytical thinker who is able to build, execute, and optimise campaigns as well as automate long-winded processes with the ability to work with integrated platforms.
- Perform daily maintenance activities of Paid Media campaigns
- Create Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Paid Media strategies for clients across Search
- Work with the client and internal/external teams to manage Paid Media campaigns and deliverables
- Refine and manage internal standards across all of the agency's Paid Media services
- Send accurate reports to clients explaining the performance with reporting insights
- Create briefing and reporting documents for clients and internal/external teams
- Conduct audits of existing Paid Media accounts and campaigns to identify optimization opportunities
- Execute bid changes based on performance
- Conduct keyword research to define relevant keywords and build campaigns based on keyword research
- Be able to present work and results in client meetings
- Continually research and define best practices for Google AdWords and Bing Ads advertising
- Conduct primary and secondary research to develop audience personas
- Stay ahead of Paid Media trends, rollouts and changes
- Create well-formulated, relevant, and inspired ad copy that generates clicks and conversions
- Linking Adwords with DoubleClick stack
- Successful creation of conversion tracking and tagging cross advertiser site
Direct reporting line is Digital Performance Director with strong collaboration with Head of Media, Hoorah partner team, design team, development team and other heads of department
RequirementsSkills And Qualifications
- Hands-on experience for a minimum of three years' experience within Google Adwords
- Hands-on experience with DoubleClick Search - for a minimum of 1.5 year
- Minimum of one year's experience within Google Merchant centre and shopping campaigns
- Solid comprehension of media optimisation concepts and a strong sense for how and when campaign adjustments will affect performance outcomes
- Working to deliver quality campaigns with minimal human error
- Managing a portfolio of a minimum of three clients per month with more than R1.5m media spend per month
- Keen attention to detail and comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyse and draw meaningful and actionable insights from data and finding new opportunities in data
Posted on 24 Jan 12:07
Talent Magnet | Digital Recruitment
We're recruitment experts who specialise in digital. With over 15 years experience ,Here's what we offer.
FAST, PROFESSIONAL SERVICE
Speed is everything in this business, which is why work around the clock to get results fast.
A UNIQUE DIGITAL FOCUS
We're passionate about digital and uniquely focused on helping the industry grow. From Client Service to Paid Media, SEO, Marketing, and more, we've got it covered.
With contacts across the South Africa and some obroad, we have the ability to find work placements and opportunities irrespective of location.
Whether it's immersing ourselves in company culture or hot desking at clients to find them the perfect candidate, we pull out all the stops.