|Get jobs on your |
Account Manager/Account Director
|Remuneration:||R25000 - R35000 per month negotiable Cost to company|
|Location:||Island in Knysna|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionConversion Advantage is one of South Africa’s leading Digital Marketing Agencies. Our offices are located on Leisure Island in Knysna, South Africa. Yes, we promise, it’s a real island. Staff walking and running around the island on their lunch break is a common occurrence.
Our prestigious clients are located across South Africa and Australia. You may know some of them. They come in all shapes and sizes. From entrepreneurs to fashion brands. Here are just a few that have made use of our services; Diesel, Superdry, Unitrans VW and Audi, Totalsports, Shamwari, Toyota, La Motte, Leopard’s Leap, Safari Outdoor, Adidas and Ferrero Rocher.
Have you ever thought of swopping the city for the surf? Getting a city paycheck with a world class outdoor lifestyle in one of South Africa’s most beautiful coastal towns? It’s now possible.
Come alive with forest mountain biking tracks, walks, surfing, kite surfing, trail running, Crossfit, golf, jogging, kayaking - all just minutes away – with no traffic.
Maybe you’re a foodie…then craft gin at Friday night markets would be of interest. You’re surrounded by artistic coffee shops, wine farms and top restaurants. If you like oysters – we have plenty legal ones.
What about you? Convinced that the future is digital? That businesses could expand themselves with 1,000,000’s of new customers online? That there is opportunity wherever you look? We have serious digital fire power. Local and overseas clients seek us out as their choice digital agency with 100’s of local agencies just around the corner from them. We have learnt a couple of tricks over the years. We would love to teach them to you. It will be a bit like putting your digital marketing skills on steroids.
We are looking for a trendsetter. A stylish, well represented rainmaker. You must have the fine skills to entertain anyone, from rags to riches entrepreneurs to corporate CEO’s. These are the special women and men that pay our bills so that we can enjoy this lavish lifestyle.
And of course – we are negotiable on most things, except one. Getting our clients results. More sales. More leads. Whatever it takes to grow their businesses. Sales psychology, creativity and data are our secret weapons.
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity. They are rare.
Don’t look back in 30 years’ time and wish you made that life changing career move when you had the opportunity. Let your adventurous side come alive.
Be part of South Africa’s new creative tech city. We are waiting…
- Proven work experience as a Digital Account Manager
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms
- In-depth understanding of SEO, Google AdWords, Social Paid Media and Google Analytics
- Five+ years' experience with customer service and account management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Take ownership of key client accounts (existing client portfolio).
- Stay up to date with digital technology trends
- The Digital Accounts Manager will liaise between customers and internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of the product and digital services offered.
- Develop key relationships with your clients - Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact
- Identify and grow opportunities within the scope provided and collaborate with internal teams to ensure growth.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers.
Identify potential client issues - Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Actively look for additional opportunities that would enhance the client’s business
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Fully understand the client’s needs and expectations, and communication of this to the digital production team.
- Constant and accurate communication with clients via contact reports
Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly KPI’s to client
- Ensure that client accounts are consistently at optimal optimisation
- Fully understand and communicate client requirements via briefing documents.
- Establish reporting requirements and follow through with same according to agreed timelines.
- Report based on customer objectives
- Set regular status meetings and share contact reports - internally and externally
- Set regular internal status meetings per client, and ensure that team are managing their output in accordance with client needs
- Examine client reports for accuracy and feedback issues or improvements
Posted on 23 Jan 08:48
Get job alerts for Account Manager/Account Director jobs
- Account Manager, Cape Town, Woodstock
- Paid Search/PPC Specialist, Cape Town
- PR Account Director, Cape Town
- Performance Account Director - Betting, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- PR Account Director, Cape Town, VGP Recruitment
- Senior Account Director, Cape Town, Woodstock, Ogilvy Cape Town
- Junior/Mid Marketing Account Manager, Cape Town, Bellville
- PR Account Manager, Cape Town, Ninety9cents
- PR Account Manager - Consumer/Lifestyle, Cape Town, VGP Recruitment
- Senior Account Manager, Cape Town, Mowbray
- Account Director, Cape Town
- Paid Search Intern, Cape Town, Woodstock
- PR Account Manager, Cape Town, De Waterkant
- Account Manager, Cape Town, Wynberg
- Digital Account Manager, Cape Town, Gardens
- Senior Account Lead - PR, Cape Town, City Centre
- Private Account Manager, Cape Town, Trusted Interns
- Senior Account Manager - Activations/Promotions/Experiential, Cape Town, VGP Recruitment
- Senior Account Manager, Cape Town, Montague Gardens, Tradeway Promotions
- PR/Communications Account Manager, Cape Town, LWBC
- Paid Search Specialist, Cape Town, Franschhoek
- PR Account Manager, Cape Town, Ogilvy Cape Town