- Jobs of the future - what will they be and how do we prepare for them?
- SA hiring intentions still subdued - ManpowerGroup Employment Outlook Survey
- Cell C, Explore Data Science Academy partner to upskill data scientists
|Get jobs on your |
Programmatic Trader/Campaign Manager
|Remuneration:||negotiable Market related|
|Location:||Cape Town & Johannesburg|
|Job level:||Management Jnr-Mid|
Mark1 is an award-winning, cutting-edge digital marketing business. We are specialists in programmatic buying, social media, paid search and premium digital advertising solutions. We pride ourselves in our high levels of customer service and our ability to exceed our clients’ objectives time and time again.
We are based in Century City and we have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and motivated programmatic trader/campaign manager to join our dynamic, ever-expanding team.
We are looking for someone with strong communication skills, strong emotional intelligence and a great positive attitude. If you're currently working in digital media, then this could be the opportunity you're looking for:
- Minimum of three years’ experience in the position of a programmatic campaign manager/trader or similar.
- Running Programmatic campaigns, developing strategies, optimising performance, and developing & reporting back insights to clients across Demand Side Platforms
- Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Studio.
Data Management Platforms and third-party analytics platforms
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Excellent multitasking abilities
- Strategic thinker with creative problem-solving abilities
- Analytical skills
- Relationship management and excellent interpersonal skills, including managing client deadlines and expectations, managing peers and senior relationships to achieve shared targets
- Attention to detail
- Solid understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem, both in South Africa and internationally
- Organised, detail-orientated and highly focused
- A team player, but also able to work independently
- Launching campaigns across various Demand Side Platforms
- Check creative elements and loading thereof
- Ensure quality campaign setups
- Ensure that campaigns are delivering against KPIs and objectives
- Analyse and optimise for campaign performance.
- Report back on insights.
- Continually develop expert knowledge within your specialisation
(Should you receive no reply after two weeks of the closing date, you have to accept that you are unsuccessful.)
Posted on 02 Dec 14:17
Mark1 is a technology driven and creatively focused Digital Media Business. We specialise in programmatic media sales across Display, Mobile, Video as well as Social Media and Gaming advertising Solutions. In each silo we offer media and campaign management as well as design creative services under our Mark1 Labs banner.