|Get jobs on your |
Head of Digital Projects
|Company:||Hive Digital Media|
Job descriptionHead of Digital Projects is responsible for overseeing and managing all parties involved in the implementation of digital campaigns sold by Hive Digital Media, including but not limited to traffic managers, campaign managers and data analysts. Experienced in project management and with a keen eye for detail, this individual will be responsible for the output of the post-sale unit as a whole, ensuring that all digital campaigns are implemented according to best practice.
Post-sale team management
- Overseeing the implementation of all digital campaigns by the Post-Sale team in order to ensure that these run in line with platform benchmarks as well as industry standards.
- Ensure that campaign processes and checklists are followed, updating or amending these where necessary for best results.
- Implement measures for quality control to ensure each campaign runs efficiently and objectives are met.
- Function as the project manager for large complex multi-channel campaigns.
- Hold kick-off meetings and status meetings as required to ensure the successful implementation of digital campaigns.
- Setting up, implementing and overseeing optimization tactics that can be applied to each campaign.
- Ensuring correct tracking tags implemented across all campaign elements in order to ensure accurate reporting and data collection if required.
- Overseeing development of creative/artwork best practices for performance.
- Overseeing creation and maintenance of benchmarking documentation across platforms.
- Check and feedback on digital campaign reports in order to ensure their quality, comprehensiveness and consistency.
- Using available data sources (such as the data management platform) to deep dive and troubleshoot campaign performance issues and propose methodical optimization tests, both on-site and within campaigns.
- Responsible for access management to the Ad Server for the Caxton Group
- Compile monthly recon of the cost to publishers vs. cost of the ad server
- Facilitating technical issues with our chosen support supplier
- Develop an understanding of the Caxton Network’s ad unit structure and align it to best practices, facilitating the changes and implementation with dev teams
- Experience in digital project management
- Experience in managing senior teams
- Experience in publisher ad serving and reporting platforms (e.g. Google Ad Manager, Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics etc.)
- Relevant Degree (Honors advantageous)
- Experience in backend website development advantageous.
- Extremely high level of attention to detail
- Self-managing with strong time management skills
- Desire for excellence in all projects worked on
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and often deadline-driven environment
- Calm under pressure
- Enjoys training and guiding junior team members
Posted on 12 Sep 13:53