- The importance of arbitration in today's workplace
- Is technology causing people to lose their jobs?
- Why more women should consider a career in compliance
|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
|Company:||Viv Gordon Placements (VGP)|
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
We have an exciting opportunity for a mid-weight e-commerce analyst at a leading retailer’s Cape Town HQ. In this role, you will be responsible for providing Business Units with meaningful omni-channel management information that is aligned with the achievement of company strategic goals and scorecards.
- Produce and deliver timeous and accurate corporate and BU management information reports, including but not limited to Online Scorecard, Omni-channel Scorecard, BU specific reports, digital analytics, campaign reports, app dashboard and analysis.
- Use report building tools to create standard reports and dashboards in support of the Omni-channel strategy.
- Manage, maintain and improve Omni-channel reporting databases, including dimensions, measures and calculations.
- Identify new measures and reports based on omni-channel strategy and performance improvement opportunities.
- Assist in maintaining proper setup and usage of Google Analytics (and other analytics tools like Firebase) on the app, website and mobile/social platforms.
- Provide insights into traffic driven by internal and external campaigns’ effect on the app, website and other commerce platforms.
- Perform analysis of internal search effectiveness and conversion; provide recommendations for changes to drive revenue.
- Provide insights into external search engine optimisation and analysis.
- Provide frequent recommendations on how to maximise revenue from the website and app via product positioning, design elements and UX.
- Service ad-hoc requests for information from stakeholders, including external surveys, within the required timeframe and specification.
- Management and maintenance of existing reports/dashboards.
- Participate in Omni-channel projects to identify new measures and to implement measures based on project requirements.
- Educate key stakeholders on the relevance of omni-channel management information.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant three-year diploma, with statistics or maths.
- Prior experience in similar role - an advantage.
- Experience with Business Intelligence/Reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlikview, Google Analytics, Firebase).
- Google Analytics experience, Firebase experience and an understanding of eCommerce processes with a special focus on app.
- Experience in setting up an e-commerce environment for analytics.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager.
- Advanced Excel (with experience and using graphs, pivots, macros) and PowerPoint experience.
- MS Access experience.
- Excellent analytical skills and experience in data analysis.
- Able to develop and produce Omni-channel management information.
- Able to explain metrics and models to Key Stakeholders.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound business acumen.
- A strong customer service focus.
- Passion for the brand and for customers - with the ability to change views and influence decisions and behaviour.
- Connecting people – building relationships with stakeholders and working well within a team.
- Personal effectiveness – the ability to work under pressure and to work independently.
- Excellent Planning and Organising skills.
- Leading Transformation – is able to create new and imaginative approaches to work.
Company DescriptionViv Gordon Placements (VGP) is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, digital, public relations and publishing industries.
Posted on 11 Sep 10:10
+27 21 422 1037
- Credit Risk Analyst, Cape Town, Southern suburbs, Home Choice
- Junior Insights Analyst, Cape Town, Claremont
- Technical SEO Analyst, Cape Town, Woodstock
- Data Analyst, Cape Town, Southern suburbs, Home Choice
- E-Commerce Analyst, Cape Town, Ivy Farrell Recruitment
- E-Commerce Analyst, Cape Town, CBD, Ad Talent
- Senior Business Analyst, Cape Town, Northern suburbs, Capfin
- QA Analyst, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Business Plan Analyst, Cape Town, Southern suburbs, Home Choice
- Continuous Improvement/Growth Analyst, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Business Analyst, Cape Town, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Business Analyst, Cape Town, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Security System Analyst – Java, Cape Town, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Intermediate Business Analyst, Cape Town, Belville, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Research Analyst - Client Side, Cape Town, CBD, LayerCake recruitment
- Research Analyst: Voice of the Customer/VOC, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements
- Data Analyst, Cape Town, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Accountant - Financial Services, Stellenbosch, Ayanda Mbanga - Redefining Success
- Auditor/Accountant, Cape Town
- Senior Financial Accountant, Cape Town, CBD
- Junior Accountant/Bookkeeper, Cape Town, Goodwood
- Researcher, Cape Town, Kenilworth
- Paid Media Specialist I European Brands, Cape Town, Amplified Talent
- Accountant/Bookkeeper, Cape Town, Athlone Industria 1, Mitchells Plain
- Researchers - Collecting/Inputting Data, Cape Town, Topco Media
- Software Development Team Lead, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Sofware Development Team Lead, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Accountant - Social Enterprise (SA Citizens only), Cape Town, Epping, LayerCake recruitment