|Get jobs on your |
Account Leadership - Client Service - Account Manager
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Job descriptionHelloFCB+ is looking for a get-things-done human to join our account leadership team. Someone who loves advertising and marketing, has an eye for detail, enjoys a challenge and is keen to learn, grow and inspire.
Our team is passionate about playing a role in creating meaningful connections between our clients and their audiences and connecting the world.
We do fun and we do awesome. We work hard, we work fast, and we work well.
As the account manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of some of our exciting and award-winning clients and brands in a role that demands a good knowledge of TTL and digital marketing.
You will report to the Executive Business Director, but work closely with all teams including social and digital media, creative, strategy and tech departments.
If you would love to be part of an agency that constantly strives for new, creative and innovative ways to connect with the right people at the right time, HelloFCB+ is the place for you.
- Work closely with clients, pro-actively managing their business and organisational objectives, material, deadlines and performance
- Work closely with studio and project managers to produce your work
- Actively manage the relationship with the client
- Work on growing existing client spend and participate proactively on new business and pitches
- Stay abreast of current industry trends and technology
- Schedule and attend meetings with clients and studio
- Create and participate in the development of campaigns, strategies and digital plans
- Manage campaign objectives and make recommendations to ensure campaign goals are met
- Review analytics and metrics, provide reporting to clients
- Compile and supply daily, weekly and monthly campaign reports for clients
- Lead meetings and delivers presentations
- Manage job bags, account administration and financial oversight of clients and our business
- Mentor junior staff on accounts
- Relevant degree/diploma
- Minimum three-five years’ relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to maintain good relationships with clients and team members; strong interpersonal skills is a must
- The ability to work under pressure, multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Good analysis and interpretation and great excel skills
- Planning and organisational / document management skills
- Able to self-manage your work load
- Pro-active, two-steps ahead attitude, motivated and eager to learn
- Solution driven and a great problem solver
- Previous TTL, digital media, BTL and social media experience
Posted on 10 Sep 08:49
Lesley van der Nest