|Get jobs on your |
Mid-Senior UI Designer
An exciting career opportunity for a meticulous UI designer.
Creative Spark is a fast-growing digital specialist agency which is part of the world-wide M&C Saatchi Group and is a close-knit team of driven individuals that work with well-known South African and global brands, corporates and startups, and no two projects are ever the same. Our specialisation is web and mobile UX and UI design, but our M&C Saatchi team also works on traditional brand, marketing and above the line campaigns.
We thrive on creativity and collaborative relationships with our clients and we’re passionate about results-driven, conceptual thinking and pixel-perfect design. What sets us apart from many agencies is that we work in a lean and agile environment, and we like to move fast!
We are looking for a talented mid-senior UI designer with three+ years of relevant work experience to join our team. Candidates must have the ability to create simple solutions to complex problems. A basic understanding of development principles would also be advantageous. If you’re a strong team player and you operate best where people, design and business meet, we’d like to hear from you and grab a coffee.
You should love what you do and thrive in a team environment. You get excited about user interface design and constantly research for the latest, fresh, interface designs.
You are proficient in Sketch and Invision, as well as up to date with tech and design trends across web, mobile and iOS. HTML/CSS skills will be a great bonus but are not required. You should be a good communicator and possess the ability to sell your designs to clients and your team members alike.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conceptualize interface designs for both mobile apps and responsive websites
- Development of detailed style guides
- Establish and promote interface design guidelines and best practices
- Lead the visual development of the client’s brand in a digital language
- Relevant tertiary education
- Three+ years of experience working as a UI designer
- High crafting standards, superior attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable dealing directly with clients
- Good project and time management skills
- Ability to take initiative, good at problem-solving
- Willing to learn continuously
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques and technologies
- Proficient in Sketch, Invision and Adobe Creative Suite
- Self-motivated towards the achievement of established goals
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities within a fast-paced work environment
While we look at every CV submitted to us in detail, given the sheer volume of applications we’re not able to respond to every applicant personally. Rest assured that if we like what we see, we’ll be in touch as soon as possible. Alternatively, we’ll keep your details on record for future consideration.
If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful.
Visit the Creative Spark website (http://www.creativespark.co.za) for further information about their offering, clients and team.
Posted on 05 Sep 11:06
Get job alerts for Designer jobs
- Social Media/Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Bellville
- Instructional Designer, Cape Town, Westlake, EDGE Learning Media
- PHP Web Developer - Drupal, Cape Town, Ivy Farrell Recruitment
- Graphic Designer, Cape Town
- Mid-Senior Graphic Designer, Pretoria, Centurion
- Digital Learning Designer, Cape Town, Gardens, CBD
- Exhibition/Industrial Designer, Cape Town, Southern suburbs
- Mid-Level Graphic/Digital Designer, Cape Town, Muizenberg
- Senior Web Developer, Cape Town, Century City, DigiOutsource
- Lead UI Designer, Cape Town, Observatory, GetSmarter, a brand of 2U, Inc.
- Junior Graphic Designer, Stellenbosch
- C# .NET Web Developer, Cape Town, Woodstock, Bizcommunity.com
- Graphic/Digital Designer, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Graphic Designer, Cape Town, DigiOutsource
- Art Director/Graphic Designer/Digital, Cape Town, Southern Suburbs
- Packaging Designer, Cape Town, Southern suburbs, LayerCake recruitment
- Web Developer, Cape Town, CBD, Ad Talent
- Mid-Level Digital Designer, Durbanville, xneelo
- Senior Motion Designer/CG Artist, Cape Town
- 3D Product Designer, Cape Town, Observatory
- Midweight Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Cardilogix
- Senior Graphic Designer, Somerset West
- Junior Designer, Cape Town
- Graphic Designer/Art Director, Cape Town
- Web Designer, Cape Town, Northern suburbs
- Designer, Cape Town, Durbanville
- Junior to Mid Web Designer, Cape Town, CBD, The Publishing Partnership
- Mid to Senior Web Designer, Cape Town, CBD, The Publishing Partnership
- Front-End Designer, Cape Town, Recruit Digital