- More to NQF Amendment Act
- 2020 EE Report submissions open
- When completion of probation doesn't automatically mean permanent placement...
|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R8500 - R12500 per month Basic salary|
|Location:||Cape Town, Loevenstein|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionWe are looking for a confident, well presented, vibrant and dynamic sales rep to join our team. We are looking for an individual who is well-rounded and can think strategically, someone who is proactive and solutions-driven.
This role would be most suited to a bilingual person who has excellent interpersonal, sales and negotiation skills, and takes pride in how they present themselves.
This successful candidate is someone who is willing to work hard. Some industry related training will be provided.
Travel is a requirement.
- Effective administration through on-time reporting and completion of all administration objectives.
- Build customer relationships that support the delivery of the growth of the brand and contribute to increased sales.
- Study product materials on an ongoing basis to develop technical product knowledge.
- Cold calling (phone)
- Diagnose the client’s needs and implement plans to support their individual needs.
- Create solutions, negotiate and close deals.
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact.
- Tracking leads, sales and client queries effectively and as a matter of priority.
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans
Posted on 04 Sep 11:32