|Get jobs on your |
Social Media/Community Manager
|Remuneration:||R12000 - R17000 per month Market related|
|Benefits:||Pension and Medical Aid Contribution.|
|Company:||Eleven Past Media|
Job descriptionJoin a rapidly growing, creative and digital marketing agency that has the passion, wits, smarts and, experience to help businesses thrive online and beyond. Work with a dynamic team in a creative environment where there are always new things to learn and opportunities to grow. The successful candidate will oversee the agency’s as well as its clients’ social media marketing.
The ideal candidate:
- Is cool and creative.
- Can easily switch gears from being creative to analytical.
- Passionate about social media strategy, creative content creation, and community management.
- Has an eye for detail and doesn’t compromise on quality.
- Has a nick for planning and goal-setting.
- Has excellent copywriting skills.
- Stays up to date with the latest social media platforms, content trends, best practices, and technology.
- Has a positive, can-do attitude and is ready to tackle any task.
- Not afraid to show initiative and take risks.
- Shows empathy and patience.
- Open to change. Keen to learn and grow.
- A pro-active self-starter.
- Able to work independently, with little supervision.
- Is a team player.
- Effectively manages pressure and meets strict deadlines.
- Degree in communications, marketing, journalism or a relevant Diploma.
- At least three years’ community management, online copywriting and social media experience
- Vast knowledge of popular social media platforms, like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Linkedin
- Excellent understanding of social media marketing, content strategy, online video, and influencer engagement
- Excellent creative writing and presentation skills
- Experience with social media scheduling tools.
- Functional Knowledge and experience with WordPress
- Practical knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Unique personal social media presence
- Conceptualise and roll-out strategy and creative concepts on social media.
- Create and implement monthly content plans and marketing campaigns aimed at target audience.
- Develop fresh creative ideas in line with social media and content trends and generate engaging on-message content.
- Create, publish and manage daily content (images, videos and written)
- Attend brand events and create real-time social media posts (as and when required)
- Develop and grow community and influencer outreach efforts.
- Manage and review user comments and posts in a quick and timely manner
- Listen and respond to users in a way that generates leads and sales
- Allocate and track suitable budgets for each campaign
- Lookout for cross-promotion opportunities.
- Respond to comments to foster a positive community and add value to the customer experience
- Escalate complaints, queries, and concerns to relevant stakeholders
- Listening and reporting: turn conversations and customer feedback into actionable insights and client-facing reports
- Monitor critical metrics and adapt strategy as needed
- Compile monthly reports on the status of each client’s growth, displaying success and ROI.
Posted on 03 Sep 11:18
Get job alerts for Social Media jobs
- Social Media/Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Bellville
- Social Media Intern, Cape Town, Highbury Media
- Social Media Intern, Cape Town, CBD, Trusted Interns
- Social Media Strategist/Content Creator, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Outdoors Gearhead Social Media Community Manager, Cape Town, City Bowl
- Social Media Community Manager, Cape Town, Claremont
- Social Media Manager - Digital, Tokai, Westlake Business Park
- Social Media Community Manager, Cape Town, Bellville, Wunderman Jobs
- Social Media Intern, Cape Town, Maitland
- Social Media/Content Creator/Photographer, Cape Town, Atlantic Seaboard, Trusted Interns
- Social Media/Digital Marketing Copywriter, Cape Town, Gardens, CBD
- Graphic Design/Social Media Intern, Cape Town, Woodstock
- Paid Media Specialist, Caledon, CBD
- Paid Media Specialist I European Brands, Cape Town, Amplified Talent
- Intermediate C# Developer, Cape Town, Greenpoint, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Intermediate Java Developer, Cape Town, e-Merge IT Recruitment