|Get jobs on your |
Bookkeeper/Office Manager (Half-Day)
|Remuneration:||R10000 - R15000 per month|
|Location:||Cape Town, Muizenberg|
Job descriptionTechsys Digital is a fast-paced full-service digital marketing agency based in Muizenberg, Cape Town. We are looking for an experienced bookkeeper to handle accounts payable, accounts receivable, HR admin (salaries, leave) and to supervise an office assistant. This half-day (08:30 - 13:00) position would suit a candidate based within an easy commute of Muizenberg who is mature, accurate, used to working with confidential information and available immediately.
- client invoicing including collecting client data, issuing statements, as well as debt collection.
- capturing bank transactions on Quickbooks Online and ensuring all transactions are allocated correctly.
- financial reporting (VAT documents etc) for submission to Accountant.
- processing supplier invoices for payment.
- tracking purchasing of airtime and other external costs.
- recording and allocating expense receipts.
- managing petty cash.
- collating salary information for submission to Accountant.
- recording and filing of leave requests.
- An office assistant will be responsible for groceries, dealing with suppliers, reception duties etc and will report into this role.
- At least three years of proven working experience in accounts payable/receivable.
- Working knowledge of either Quickbooks Online or another online accounting package.
- A history of handling confidential information.
- Strong MS Word and MS Excel skills – must be used to dealing with spreadsheets.
- Contactable and relevant references.
- HR admin experience is beneficial.
- Attention to detail.
- Good at multitasking.
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- Highly reliable.
- Used to working in an unsupervised role.
Applicants must be available for an interview at our offices in Muizenberg, Cape Town and must hold valid South African passports or work permits.
Please send a max two-page CV to with a covering letter. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Posted on 19 Aug 15:23