- Education initiatives can transform CSI into social justice
- Companies need to ask themselves: can innovation be taught?
- Tech-savvy youth could change the cyber security landscape
|Get jobs on your |
Digital Account Manager
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionG&G Digital is one of the fastest-growing integrated digital communication agencies in SA, providing innovation, smart creativity and sound strategies founded on deep insights. We strive for excellence, have a power team who share our values and have a vision to be the largest independent digital agency in southern Africa.
The account manager position reports directly to the client service director.
The ideal candidate will work on multiple accounts and be responsible for managing numerous multi-disciplined digital projects, accountable for client liaison, maintaining relationships with the client, campaign development and the detail of day to day account management management.
Project management of client accounts and all facets of client service and the delivery of agency services in an exceptional manner.
- To support the CSD to build, strengthen and manage relationships with clients and ensure the agency is their trusted source of digital advice
- Owning the delivery and quality of digital projects for clients based on a sound technical understanding of the digital landscape, trends and opportunities
- Quoting, billing and achievement of all campaigns within client budgets
- Overseeing creative delivery
- Understanding and interpreting of clients’ business and requirements
- Identify ways of driving more revenue and sell our full range of digital services to clients
- Develop a thorough understanding of the client brands, intergrated digital marketing communication needs within the business and the competitive landscape
- Preparing briefs, presenting creative concepts, identifying channel opportunities and strategies, reporting against agreed KPI’s to ensure clients see the value in all we do for them
- Assist the CSD with the setting of client KPI’s and managing the delivery and reporting of these
- Identify any potential client issues and resolve and escalate as appropriate
- Preparing competitive analysis and monthly reports, sign-off monthly and post-campaign analysis, review and analyse digital activities and opportunities
- Attend client and partner agency meetings taking a key role in driving the digital agenda
- Develop an in-depth understanding of G&G’s business philosophy and ensure its upheld at all times
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure that G&G is delivering exceptional digital solutions for all clients
- Ensure a thorough understanding and application of all agency tools, templates and processes
- Present monthly feedback on key learnings/campaigns to MD and HODs
Company DescriptionG&G Digital is one of the fastest growing integrated digital communication agencies in SA, providing innovation, smart creativity and sound strategies founded on deep insights. We strive for excellence, have a power team who share our values and vision to be the largest independent digital agency in southern Africa.
- Must have a thorough understanding of the digital landscape, industry tools and digital opportunities and trend
- Four years' digital agency experience with a minimum of one year as an account manager is absolutely essential
- Comprehensive understanding of online, including social media, content marketing, search marketing, digital media, website/UX, CRM and emerging technologies is essential
- Ability to manage and effectively deliver on multiple campaigns/projects with fast turnarounds
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent admin and project planning skills
- Brilliant multitasker
- Good presentation skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to review campaign results and identify opportunities for improvement
- A self-motivated go-getter who always strives to deliver the best possible results
- Have a great work ethic and be prepared to go the extra mile
- Confident with a drive to succeed.
- Ability to work under intense pressure
- Post-matric diploma, degree, qualification in marketing communications
- Own transport and drivers licence
Posted on 12 Jul 08:13
082 604 5866