- SA Toastmasters to launch Anglo-Francophone club
- bountiXP MD Dane Amyot talks about the platform that aligns strategy and culture
- SA grads jet off to teach in Japan
|Get jobs on your |
Digital Project Manager
|Remuneration:||R20000 - R25000 per month Cost to company|
|Location:||Cape Town, Gardens|
Job descriptionOur small digital agency is looking for a mid-level digital project manager for a six-month period, with the potential to extend the contract.
If you have two to five years’ experience in digital project management, enjoy working with a variety of brands, have great time management skills, a mind that sees strategic opportunities, and an eye for detail, we’d like to hear from you.
The role will involve:
- Project management, from start to finish, of both social media retainers and campaigns, and website projects
- Developing and communicating briefs, managing the roll-out, timelines, job hours and feedback process of a number of projects simultaneously
- Working closely with the company director, who will brief in new projects, of which you will then take ownership
- Day-to-day liaison with clients, service providers and fellow team members
- Attending client meetings to further relationships and manage projects
- Assisting with research for pitches and hours estimates for quotes
- Occasional travel to Johannesburg
Pomegranite is an online presence consultancy based in Cape Town with a satellite office in Joburg. We build websites and offer digital marketing through social media and newsletters to grow businesses online. We enjoy helping brands articulate who they are and telling their story – what sets them apart from the competition – on the right platform, to reach the right audience.
The business was started six years ago by Liz and Sarah – English Lit grads who decided there was a gap in the market for well-built websites that tell the right stories about brands.
We work with a broad range of clients, but focus on SMEs, the education sector and the NGO sector. You will be supported in learning the ropes but expected to dive in and take ownership of your role and the clients you will be managing.
We work hard but we believe in a work-life balance and enjoying what we do. A small team means that we pull together when we need to but we’re not micro-managers. This is the perfect role for someone who wants to further their digital project management experience in a supportive and dynamic environment.
RequirementsThe right person needs to be:
- A graduate/have a tertiary education
- Experienced – two to five years’ experience in a similar role
- Based in Cape Town
- Available for a full-time position
- Experienced in project management
- Experienced in digital marketing – you will need an understanding of WordPress and social media platforms
- Skilled at client liaison as well as managing fellow team members
- Able to win client trust and establish lasting relationships
- Good with words, creative, grammar-conscious
- Driven, bright, resourceful, motivated, able to take initiative and full ownership of projects
- Able to see the broad trajectory of campaigns and projects as they unfold while not missing the smaller details
- Able to manage your own time as well as project deadlines that involve the larger team
- Able to manage project budgets with the confidence to set boundaries but an understanding of when to be flexible
- Able to manage a wide range of clients – be as comfortable working with a luxury safari brand as a human rights organisation
- A team player with people skills and a good sense of humour
- Able to work well under pressure (There will be pressure. But there will also be “inspiration days”.)
- Design skills
- HTML and CSS coding knowledge
- Digital sales experience
Posted on 11 Jul 15:58