- 3 steps towards 'glass boxing' your company with a Biz Press Office
- Potential jail time on the cards for CV fraudsters
- Education initiatives can transform CSI into social justice
|Get jobs on your |
Mid PPC Specialist
|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid and Pension|
|Location:||Cape Town, Sea Point|
Roobix is looking for a full-time mid-level paid search specialist/PPC specialist to join our highly talented team in Cape Town. This position is a great opportunity for an individual with Google Ads experience to take their skills and career to the next level while working with a talented team, advanced processes and interesting clients. The mid-level paid search specialist will be directly responsible for implementing paid search (pay-per-click, PPC, SEM) campaign optimisations to improve client account performance and deliver ROI for a diverse portfolio of clients.
The ideal candidate is looking for a challenge -- an opportunity for growth and development, and involvement with all aspects of our marketing team.
- Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
- Bid management.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Responsible for setting up, testing, developing & improving PPC campaigns and delivering ROI to our clients.
- Optimise CTRs, Landing pages, quality score, and conversion rates
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and client-centric mind-set.
- Intermediate to Advanced experience using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Deliver excellence in required communication and client service standards for each client as well as generally.
- Product Adoption: Remarketing | GSP | Display | Mobile Optimisation | Shopping | Dynamic Remarketing.
- Drive client performance management activities across the team to include: optimisation activities, innovation towards client performance, daily checks and best practice processes.
- Innovate new technologies and ways of working, monitor market trends in order to support internal growth and efficiency strategies. Support and contribute to the development of the tech roadmap.
- Showing initiative to improve processes and build efficiencies without being prompted.
- Advocate company policy and process, support client retention. Actively work to business goals such as margin and client retention
- Minimum two to three years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in WordSteam is advantageous
- Previous experience working in an agency environment is an advantage
- Google AdWords and Analytics certified
- Experience in Paid Social Media is advantageous
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data constructively
- Strong technical and analytical skills with good understanding and use of Google Analytics
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence in front of clients and agency
- Work well under pressure
- Passionate about the industry and continually looking to innovate and lead
- Presentation skills
- Up-to-date understanding of the principles of search engine optimisation and content marketing
- Passion for things digital and a healthy appetite for learning
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and identify and resolve problems
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organisational, project management and time management skills
- A good understanding of how PPC fits in to the wider area of digital marketing
- The ability to think creatively
- Creative writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
Posted on 11 Jul 11:48
Our team of specialist marketing, design, digital, communications, technology and events experts work together to deliver effective marketing solutions for your business.