- Workplace wizards unite: A new union you did not invite in...
- MTN's Zakhele Futhi inconsistent with BEE Act
- When do the parental, adoption and commissioning parental leave kick in?
|Get jobs on your |
Associate Digital Campaign/Project Manager
|Remuneration:||R30000 per month|
|Location:||Cape Town, Hout Bay|
My client is the South African leg of an international company that caters to the dietary health of pets! All animal lovers are welcome!!
The Associate Digital Campaign and Project Manager will be responsible for paid for digital initiatives that amplify the message and help achieve business objectives. These must be managed from start to finish, ensuring that they are supportive of the brand managers IMCs and are delivered on-time, within scope and within budgets allocated.
Principle duties and responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the brand managers, supporting teams and vendors (such as dev, creative, SEO and digital agencies) to develop, implement, track and optimise all aspects of our paid for digital advertising campaigns including website landing pages, SEO, SEM, email, social media and display advertising.
- Brief creative agencies on digital creative elements required which may include short videos, images, banners, promo mailers, website/splash pages. You will be required to test, provide feedback on copy, design and facilitate approvals sign off of creative.
- Brief media agencies on digital advertising campaigns, outlining the business objectives of a project and ensuring the correct targeting strategies and KPIs are in place. Ensure creative materials are delivered to media agency on time. Ensure these agencies are actively monitoring and optimizing the campaigns to achieve the best results.
- Meeting with support agencies when necessary to clarify or move projects forward.
- Develop processes and a project/campaign plan spreadsheet and update to document project status, track progress and keep tabs on upcoming milestones.
- Make use of strong analytic skills to: Deliver regular reports of campaign results/analytics and assess against goals; Analyse SEO/SEM results and enhance the company's brand and increase web-search visibility; Track and measure A/B and multivariate experiments, conversion tests and optimize for effectiveness; Identify trends, patterns
- Stay informed of trending topics/advertising strategies and social media trends to leverage and/or communicate accordingly.
- Work within, track and manage budgets making necessary recommendations to scope and allocation
- Matric and a relevant tertiary education
- At least three to four years' experience in digital advertising campaigns with proven track record of results demonstrating experience in SEO/SEM, Display advertising campaigns, Social Media marketing (Social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube) and email marketing. Including: Experience in optimising landing pages, UX and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Pet or vet related experience will be advantageous
- An enthusiastic team player, with great listening skills and a collaborative approach - essential as you will work with a wide range of stakeholders and agencies
- Presentable, articulate with excellent communication skills
- Creative, innovative and willing to contribute ideas
- Strong sense of initiative
- Organised and ability to work under pressure on managing multiple projects concurrently
- Meticulous attention to detail and efficiency
- Good analytical skills with data-driven thinking and an ability to draw insights and translate into actionable recommendations
- Adaptable with ability to manage change
- Top notch planning and project management skills
Posted on 18 Jun 11:49
Recruit Digital; leading recruitment agency for the Digital, Media, IT & Advertising sectors in South Africa.
Covering both Cape Town and JHB roles, Recruit Digital provides staff for Media firms, Digital Agencies, Corporates, Startups, E-commerce retailers, and all other Internet related businesses.
Recruit Digital fills vacancies within Client Services, Creative & Design, Development & Technology, Sales, Copy-writing, Social Media, SEO, Planning & Strategy, Marketing, Senior Management & Executive positions.
|Recent jobs by Recruit Digital||City||Date posted|
|Social Media Strategist/Content Creator||Cape Town||15 Jul 14:41|
|Community Manager||Cape Town||15 Jul 14:37|
|Front-End Developer||Pretoria||15 Jul 14:36|
|UX Manager||Cape Town||15 Jul 12:07|
|Head of Experience Design||Cape Town||15 Jul 12:01|
|Digital Designer||Cape Town||15 Jul 11:55|
|Junior PPC Specialist||Cape Town||11 Jul 14:21|
|Operations Analyst||Cape Town||08 Jul 11:59|
|Enterprise Architect||Cape Town||08 Jul 11:40|
|Technical Support||Cape Town||08 Jul 11:37|
- Digital Project Manager, Cape Town, Gardens
- Project Manager (site), Milnerton, Century City, Milnerton, Century City, Ad Talent
- Account/Project Manager, Cape Town, Somerset West
- Senior Project Manager, Cape Town, Durbanville
- Mid-Weight Project Manager, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements
- Digital Project Manager, Cape Town, Sea Point