- 5 pieces of advice that all startups should ignore
- Can false allegations be grounds for dismissal?
- How to accelerate business growth by becoming a People Company
|Get jobs on your |
Junior Web Designer/WordPress/HTML Email Aficionado
|Remuneration:||To be discussed|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionA full-service digital marketing agency is looking for a Junior Web Designer/Wordpress and HTML Email Aficionado. Our team provides a full range of advertising and digital marketing to various niche industries across South Africa. We’re a small team but we’re hardworking and driven to achieve success for our clients.
What we’re looking for…
As a Junior Web Designer, you are a talented and reliable self-starter who will focus on the visual development of client email marketing as well as WordPress websites. Creating the look and feel, colors, typography, content pages, banners, building, testing, and maintenance of websites. We handle all client deliverables in-house and we are committed to excellence. You are proficient in Adobe Suite CS5 (or later) and WordPress and have a working knowledge of HTML/HTML5 and CSS. You are comfortable working in a Mac environment. You will work closely with the rest of the team to ensure product quality and integrity meets or exceeds the vision. You possess a strong work ethic and desire to learn.
Our offices are in Befordview, Gauteng. Although working hours are very flexible, candidates must be able to be in the office when necessary. Compensation and salary terms will be discussed at the interview.
If you are interested in this position and believe your experience is a perfect fit, please send the following to
1. A current CV along with your contact information
2. Your digital portfolio
3. Sample web links
Submissions that do not include a CV, DIGITAL PORTFOLIO, and SAMPLE LINKS will not be considered.
No phone calls, please.
- BA or BS in Design, Art or related field
- Two to four years’ professional experience in the creative design field
- Proficient in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator (CS5 or later)
- Highly proficient in WordPress
- Highly proficient in Email database platforms
- Highly skilled at creating all aspects of WP sites from start to finish!
- Working knowledge of HTML/HTML5 and CSS
- Demonstrated web design
- Strong Layout, typography and design experience
- Well-developed communication skills including the ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale to other team members and clients
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable
- Experience with deadline-driven environments
- Team player with a willingness to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and under close direction
- Exceptional attention to detail a must!
Posted on 23 May 11:38
- Midweight Graphic/Web Designer, Johannesburg
- Junior Web Designer, Johannesburg, Woodmead, Sandton
- Graphic and Web Designer, Johannesburg, Maboneng
- Web Designer, Pretoria, Faerie Glen
- Backend Web Developer, Springs, Selcourt, Springs, Badger Holdings
- Graphic/Web Designer, Johannesburg
- Web Developer/Designer, Germiston, Edenvale, Bedfordview, Edenvale
- Mid-Senior WordPress Web Developer, Pretoria
- Digital Designer - Graphic/Web/Animation, Johannesburg, Sandton, Cardilogix
- Junior Graphic/Web Designer, Johannesburg, Woodmead
- Senior Web/Graphic Designer, Sandton
- Senior Web Developers, Johannesburg, Woodmead, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- SAP/Open UI5 Web Developer, Pretoria, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Mid-Level Digital Designer/Website Developer, Johannesburg, Roodepoort, Constantia Kloof
- Senior Java Back-End Web Developer, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- WordPress Web Designer with PHP skills, Johannesburg, Fourways
- Java Web Developer, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment