|Get jobs on your |
Junior PPC Campaign Manager
|Location:||Cape Town, Southern Suburbs|
We are seeking a Junior Campaign Manager to join our dynamic team of PPC specialists. As an agency, our focus is Google Ads, Facebook, DoubleClick, Video and Google Analytics.
We are a PPC agency focused on running highly optimised campaigns. With a focus on results, our Campaign Managers work closely with our clients to continually analyse and optimise campaigns. With vast experience in PPC and a noteworthy client portfolio, we have built an international reputation as the experts in our field.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Set up, manage and optimise PPC campaigns (Search, Shopping, Google display, Facebook etc.)
- Account management, directly interact with the client regarding their requirements
- Perform keyword research and competitor analysis
- Create in-depth PPC campaign performance reports – this includes providing clients with actionable insights in an acceptable business language
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and changes with SEM, algorithm updates and changes to platforms
- Graduate degree
- One year's experience in running PPC campaigns
- Proficient with Excel
- Comfortable working with and analysing numbers
- A good attitude and willingness to learn is important
- DoubleClick or any other RTB platform
- Structured and customer-oriented working style
- Numeric and analytical abilities
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Reliable, responsible and proactive
- Organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently, complete tasks and take accountability.
- Exceptional attention to detail, methodical and precise
- Strong research and reporting skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple accounts and campaigns
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Passionate about PPC and internet marketing in its entirety
You’ll become part of a dynamic, fast-growing agency with large well-known clients.
We stand out from the crowd in that we do not overload our campaign managers, we foster a creative working atmosphere of continual improvement and training. We are professional, honest and passionate about our work. Our company culture is one of professionalism, transparency, continual learning, questioning and experimentation and a single-minded focus on excellent customer service.
We are based in the Southern Suburbs, Cape Town.
Please send your CV, covering letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 10 days your application has been unsuccessful.
Posted on 22 May 10:35
- Associate Digital Campaign/Project Manager, Cape Town, Hout Bay, Recruit Digital
- Campaign Administrator/Manager, Cape Town, Woodstock
- Programmatic Trader/Campaign Manager, Cape Town, Century City, Mark1
- Digital Display/Programmatic Campaign Manager, Cape Town, Ivy Farrell Recruitment
- Campaign Manager, Cape Town, Woodstock, Hellocomputer