|Get jobs on your |
PPC Specialist - Programmatic Display
|Benefits:||Medical Aid Subsidy - Take what you need leave - Annual discretionary bonuses|
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
|Company:||Sprout Performance Partners|
Job descriptionWhy should you apply at Sprout Performance?
- We are an agency that values their people and recognise that people come first!
- We have leaders who are teachers and truly care about your growth and success as an individual;
- Our leaders are exceptionally involved and committed. Most importantly they LISTEN!
- Our business might be niche but how we lead and grow our teams is our forte – careers at Sprout Performance are tailor-made to suit your goals and aspirations;
- We build our agency around our people and their talents;
- We pioneer the first-world tech in Africa, participate in as many beta tests Google can throw our way and nail many South Africa firsts in digital media advertising;
- We know retail e-commerce in South Africa better than anyone else. We know the benchmarks and our clients love us for it;
- We are tech-savvy, agile and embrace change that makes for more efficient outcomes;
- A culture of collaboration, learning, growth, and technology;
- A place where you are always challenged and free to explore new and exciting tech;
- We uplift and transfer skills not only to our own teams but make a big deal of uplifting our communities who do not have the opportunity to learn in the digital space;
- A ‘Take what you need’ leave policy aka unlimited leave days; (T&Cs apply)
- Catered lunches every Thursday and cake, so much cake!
- All permanent employees are eligible to join the medical aid scheme and have a wellness evaluation each year at our offices;
- No time to deal with your personal finances? Chat with our in-house finance partner for free financial advice!
- Discretionary annual bonuses for excellent performance;
- We want people to join our team who are not only smart but are super curious!
Are you proficient in the day-to-day management of display campaigns? Do you have a key focus on conversion performance? Can you troubleshoot ad hoc technical queries? And deliver information in a user-friendly format to clients?
If you’ve answered yes to these questions – we’d love to hear from you because we are looking for people just like you!
As a digital display campaign manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Review, analyse, and activate biddable media-based campaigns on insightful data and business objectives
- Manage the expectations of account managers regarding spend and outcome of campaigns
- Collaborate with account managers on client’s campaign objectives and propose a strategy on how to reach those
- Implement and manage day-to-day programmatic buys across multiple channels, formats, and campaigns
- Campaign set-up of programmatic buys in DSPs, with daily in-console monitoring of campaign pacing and performance against agreed-upon KPIs
- Set bid strategies, monitor performance, and identify, and implement optimisations
- Integrate reporting with other media channels
- Reporting on media spend and outcomes as often as required or stipulated in a client agreement (naturally weekly/monthly)
- Certifications in marketing, business administration, business science, computer science or similiar
- one and a half to three+ years' digital marketing and or media experience
- Good understanding of programmatic advertising and performance metrics
- Experience in multi-channel work (Google Adwords, DoubleClick Bid Manager, Facebook and Twitter) with a particular focus on DoubleClick Bid Manager
- Experience in e-commerce, SEO, PPC, and social media
- Good working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Extensive knowledge of online and mobile business models and internet/consumer technology
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organised
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambitious startup
- Exceptional communications and interpersonal skills
- Google AdWords certification (Google Search and Display Advanced)
- DoubleClick Search experience
- DoubleClick Bid Manager or Appnexus experience
- Experience running Twitter PPC and Facebook campaigns
- Google Analytics certification
Please include your salary expectations.
*Note that if you haven’t heard back from us within two weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 14 May 14:03
Angela or Cullinan