|Get jobs on your |
Marketing Data Analyst
|Remuneration:||negotiable To be discussed|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionThe Consumer Insights team operates with the view that data is key and informs all aspects of business. We are seeking an individual who is passionate about using data to drive and inform business decisions and passionate about marketing.
Marketing analytics experience a mandatory requirement for the role.
- Create Direct Marketing and CRM campaigns using resources and campaign systems that will enable the group to reach the right prospect/customer at the right time via the right channel.
- Support campaign execution process through providing cohorts for customer campaigns using insights to optimise campaign effectiveness. Build cohorts in Amplitude or using SQL direct off data-warehouse.
- Experience working in a technical data environment (i.e.: knowledge of data and database structures).
- Create campaigns in campaign management tool and manage set up and weekly reporting of regular and ad-hoc messaging. Liaise with creative team and client to ensure timeous turnaround.
- Manage campaign execution process from concept to reporting ensuring effective evaluation and analysis of all customer communication in way of direct marketing or CRM campaigns.
- Have an understanding of the client’s business objectives, identifying opportunities where necessary, and be responsible for the interpretation and distillation of these into analytical briefs to ensure that the analysis produced is relevant and adds real value.
- Be comfortable in front of clients, lead meetings and present results and recommendations (to analytical and non-analytical audiences) at client meetings.
- Produce reports and presentations which are succinct, meaningful and actionable.
- Work with client stakeholders to implement models, variables, etc to enable automation of test and learn executions.
- Provide support to the Senior Insights Analyst where required.
- Work as part of the Keystone team, proactively communicating with other internal teams the benefits of customer insight analysis and integrating this into technological and marketing strategies.
- Work effectively, both independently and as a member of a team, take responsibility for leading a team when necessary: line managing, motivating and developing Junior Analysts.
Company DescriptionKeystone Consulting, is a boutique & highly specialised agency with unequalled experience of data-driven marketing and customer strategy, Delivering ROI from intelligently using customer data.
- Degree with relevant exposure to statistical analysis and an understanding of consumer behaviour. Minimum two to three years' experience in a comparable environment.
- A high degree of self motivation with the willingness to always learn something new.
- Good interpersonal skills. Ability to influence and inspire other team members to accomplish goals. Able to function within a multicultural, cross-functional team environment.
- Experience with the above programs a mandatory requirement (SAS, SQL).
- Experience with the above programs will add significant weight to the application (Google Analytics, Braze, Tableau, Amplitude).
Posted on 14 May 08:12