|Get jobs on your |
Digital Account Manager
|Benefits:||20 annual leave days and a birthday leave day!|
|Location:||Cape Town CBD|
Ole!Connect Marketing Solutions assists brands in crafting winning narratives and consumer experiences for the digital age. We combine digital principles with modern performance methods and technology.
We are looking for a passionate, talented and insightful Digital Account Manager with a can-do attitude; who is solutions-driven and able to manage a range of accounts and get the job done.
Reporting into our Marketing Solutions BUD, you will need to:
- Build and sustain strong and lasting client relationships
- Ensure constant and effective communication internally with clients and suppliers as well as arranging, attending and documenting meetings
- Excel at the preparation and delivery of briefs and proposals
- Effectively co-ordinate internal strategic, creative, media and tech teams to deliver work that meets or exceeds your client’s expectations
- Possess good financial acumen – campaign costs, quotes and invoices
- Manage the effective and accurate delivery of digital campaigns
- Be proficient in monitoring effectiveness of campaigns through properly planned and reported KPI’s, campaign objectives and metrics
- Actively advance your industry knowledge, allowing you to proactively advise clients on developments within the digital landscape
- Self-motivated with an ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure
- Passionate about communication, creative and digital marketing
- Good at troubleshooting with an ability to think out of the box
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good work ethic and a team player
- Good writing and communication skills with an excellent command of the English language
- Presentation skills
- Valid driver’s license and own transport
- Digital/Marketing Agency experience essential in a client service/project management role
- Experience in effective digital campaign management from beginning to end
- A proficient skill set in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Analytics, Social Channel insights, Brands Eye, Chase/Workbook or equivalent thereof.
- The relevant diploma/degree in marketing/advertising with completed courses in digital marketing
- No less than three years' experience in digital marketing preferably in an agency environment, but not limited to financial/investment accounts
- Basic understanding of online technologies across website, social media, content marketing, paid media, direct marketing and mobile marketing
- We are in Kloof Street surrounded by coffee shops and cool hangouts
- We have a Foosball table
- You start with 20 annual leave days
Please note we reserve the right to freeze or not hire in the role.
Should you not receive a response from us within three weeks of your application, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful.
Posted on 23 Apr 11:43