- Public Service to check social media usage when recruiting
- Government to engage Sibanye on possible job cuts
- Changing the game: Five strategies for future-fit learning and development practices in SA organisations*
|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R25000 - R35000 per month|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
- Responsible for writing copy for assigned department across all publishing channels including department landing pages, social, email, print, blog, etc.
- The Sub-Editor is a key player in the assigned department's cross-functional content team responsible for contributing from ideation to execution.
- Working to tight deadlines with content, production and marketing calendars.
- Obsess over the assigned department customer. Understand their mindset, shopping and browsing behaviour.
- Obsess over product and trends to deliver insight-led, service driven content to the reader.
- Audit competing and leading brands' tone and content.
- Suggesting amendments and updates to department tone guide and content types according to consumer behaviour observed and industry trends tracked.
- Creating copy to sell individual products, identifying the unique attractiveness of products to the customer, in isolation or in campaign context.
- Customising consumer communications according to the tone of the departments, campaign objectives, and consumer insights.
- Writing copy for promotions and daily marketing material.
- Four+ years work experience as a copywriter for a fashion publication or online store.
- A tertiary degree/diploma.
- Versatility and enjoyment of varied copy types.
- Committed, reliable and able to meet tight deadlines.
- The ability to think and act independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Penchant and talent for storytelling and a passion for youth culture and style.
- Ability to understand what works and doesn't, and to quickly adapt accordingly.
- The ability to work with a large team and multi-task.
- An ability to track trends in the market at large and in shopper behaviour.
Posted on 18 Jan 15:14
Recruit Digital; leading recruitment agency for the Digital, Media, IT & Advertising sectors in South Africa.
Covering both Cape Town and JHB roles, Recruit Digital provides staff for Media firms, Digital Agencies, Corporates, Startups, E-commerce retailers, and all other Internet related businesses.
Recruit Digital fills vacancies within Client Services, Creative & Design, Development & Technology, Sales, Copy-writing, Social Media, SEO, Planning & Strategy, Marketing, Senior Management & Executive positions.
|Recent jobs by Recruit Digital||City||Date posted|
|Senior/Lead PHP Developer -- Vue/Angular/React||Cape Town||15 Feb 12:06|
|Mid/Senior PHP Developer -- VueJS||Cape Town||15 Feb 11:06|
|Reservationist/Part-Time Bookkeeper||Cape Town||15 Feb 07:28|
|UX Designer||Cape Town||14 Feb 13:19|
|UX Designer||Cape Town||14 Feb 13:08|
|Android Developer||Bryanston||14 Feb 10:55|
|iOS Developer||Bryanston||14 Feb 10:54|
|iOS Developer||Johannesburg||14 Feb 10:53|
|iOS Developer||Johannesburg||14 Feb 10:51|
|PHP Developer||Johannesburg||14 Feb 10:22|
- Digital/Content Manager, Cape Town, City Area
- Loyalty Programme Manager/Content Manager, Cape Town, Woodstock, Observatory
- Junior Social Media Manager/Content Producer, Cape Town
- Content Manager, Cape Town, Trusted Interns
- German Speaking Content Creator, Cape Town, Claremont
- Paid Media Specialist - E-Commerce Experience, Cape Town International Airport, Recruit Digital
- Content Producer, Cape Town, Independent Media Recruiter
- Senior Content Producer, Cape Town, Independent Media Recruiter
- Digital Paid Media Specialist, Cape Town, Rondebosch
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing, Media, PR, IT and Digital.Lynn: 082 802 4441
Specialists in Tech & Marketing recruitmentJackie: 072 487 3387
Nova: 073 393 9731