- Are you a Youthpreneur?
- 4 incentive travel trends to keep young employees happy this #YouthMonth
- 3 tips for graduates entering the digitally-driven workforce
|Get jobs on your |
Manager Support and Service
|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||CompuGroup Medical SA|
Job descriptionManager - Services and Support
Job Title: Manager
Employer: CompuGroup Medical SA
Job Level: Senior Management and an Executive
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Pretoria, Centurion or Cape Town
- About the company:
CompuGroup Medical SA (CGM SA) is a subsidiary in South Africa of CGM AG of Germany. CompuGroup Medical is a leading global eHealth provider. The software and communications solutions assist doctors, dentists, hospitals, pharmacists, associations, networks and other service providers with workflow, diagnosis and therapy. The platforms they provide facilitate the networking of all healthcare stakeholders.
CompuGroup Medical provides modern IT solutions which are aligned with the latest developments in the field of medicine and which meet the needs of the healthcare sector. This enables users to store, exchange and access medical information when and where they need it, improving their performance and benefiting patients whilst savings costs. The solutions work for people who care about health by providing them with relevant medical information and data anywhere and anytime they require it.
CGM South Africa acquired a significant number of customers in recent years and has its focus on further growth, excellent customer service and retention by means of service excellence.
The Manager of Services and Support will be responsible for the development and maintenance of a “service-orientated” organisational culture that will continuously differentiate the company as a World Class medical software solution business.
Reporting to the Managing Director of CGM SA, the incumbent will be responsible for a team of technical, customer care and customer support staff. The Team Leader Customer Support (Cape Town), Team Leader - Professional Technical Services team (Centurion) and the national Customer Care Team, will report to this position.
Company DescriptionCompuGroup Medical is a leading global eHealth provider. The software and communications solutions assist doctors, dentists, hospitals, pharmacists, associations, networks and other service providers with workflow, diagnosis and therapy. The platforms they provide facilitate the networking of all healthcare stakeholders.
- Managing and directing staff in the planning, development, installation and training, maintenance and Customer Support of the CGMS customer base using the business teams of Customer Support, Installations, Training and Customer Retention to achieve company objectives.
- Mentoring, guiding, instructing and supervising the professional technical services staff that are responsible for installations and training and product updates to achieve the target customer satisfaction
- Scheduling, assigning, dispatching, coordinating and monitoring work assignments using the SAP system and resolution of critical technical and procedural problems to provide customer contract fulfilment.
- Ensuring the implementation of Best Practices using the CGM Steering Guides for the various business teams.
- Always complying with CGM standards and methodologies and organisational structures that are lean. Using the CGM SA tools effectively such as SAP, Confluence, JIRA and ensuring accurate and consistent information processing from staff using the system.
- With a deep understanding of the data from operational and CRM systems, interpret the data and develop suitable action plans to address shortcomings the data reveals.
- Working cooperatively with Development, Product Management, Order Processing, Development, Data Analytics and other departments and sister companies to develop strategic and tactical plans to facilitate and coordinate the delivery of new product updates, enhancements and technical services and training to achieve Customer Fulfilment and company objectives.
- Ensuring acceptable levels of performance in CGM SA implementation processes. This task involves a high degree of effective management procedures within all teams.
- Conducting capacity planning and ensuring optimal resource utilisation and productivity.
- Developing procedures to measure the capacity for staff relative to current and future activities.
- Managing budgeting and resource planning activities for the Division
- Maintaining technical and operational documentation for internal and external (customer) use.
- Using innovative tools to increase the wallet share from Customers by presenting value-added benefits to the Customers businesses.
- Developing plans, procedures and activities to support customer business recovery.
- Implementing CGM group wide best practices in Consulting, Training, Implementation and Application Support.
- Implementing the CGM Standard Process Systems and Developing and implementing operating procedures to effectively execute tasks and projects.
- Providing Training sessions customized for Doctors Practice Management Systems, medical health records and billing services in-house, on site and online
- Providing project management and controlling for implementation and customization projects.
- Providing knowledge management programs for his staff to ensure they are fully equipped and skilled to perform their duties and putting in place recognition and rewards programs for excellent achievement.
- Working closely with the MANAGER of Sales and Marketing to ensure all new Customer contracts are fulfilled with the highest degree of quality and professionalism and within the agreed time-frames.
The Manager Support and Services is the company's senior Customer -facing ambassador via his teams who are at the front line, providing customer support, customer fulfilment and customer retention and assuring the required and measured customer satisfaction levels.
- Five years of increasingly responsible experience in Technical Services or Technical Systems Software Implementation or technical training, Customer Support using a Call Centre based operation. Having experience with Best Practice Customer Retention strategies.
- At least three years of experience within a supervisory or management capacity, leading high performance technical and customer support teams.
- Experience in software product implementation, support, roll-outs and upgrades as well as aftersales, retention and customer support. Exposure to the healthcare industry would be an added advantage.
- People management experience and exposure to managing teams remotely is required.
- Leading, scheduling, dispatching and training of staff for more effective operational execution is a necessity.
- An exceptionally string project management ability to execute all tasks and projects effectively and successfully and to report accurately and timeously on progress in a consistent manner.
- A strategic and analytical thinker with good problem-solving capabilities, business acumen and profit and loss management experience.
- An excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex technical matters into understandable concepts for both internal staff, senior management and Customers.
- Ability to resolve conflict between internal parties and with Customers amicably and effectively.
- Willing to travel to Customer sites to do onsite coaching of staff and resolve Customer issues face-to-face.
- A strong leader and manager of people.
- Well organised and thorough in executing duties and have a strong affinity for analytical and numerical reporting.
- Willing to roll up sleeves and assist staff with implementation at the coal-face, where required, as well as operate at the Management level and Executive strategic level.
- Manage institutional budgeting, develop and recommend strategic and tactical plans for the delivery of projects; communicate technical/complex information both verbally and in writing; analyse and problem solve a variety of highly technical issues; effectively negotiate/influence others; establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external personnel at all levels.
- having exposure to the eHealth business environment and work experience with medical institutions and medical practitioners would
- Good command of English and Afrikaans. An additional RSA African language will be an asset.
- A high degree of energy and able to sustain long hours of work to achieve results.
- A positive and winning culture and able to rise above challenges and overcome adversity in the business environment.
- A degree of attention to detail as well as an administrative capability will be a positive asset.
- Must be a team player with high levels of motivation and energy
- A suitable university degree with Leadership /Management programme development
- A project management qualification will be an added advantage as well as string task and project execution abilities
- Knowledge of the Healthcare technical software industry in South Africa
- Must demonstrate an ability of managing teams providing software solutions , training and customer support and retention in a healthcare environment
- Must have an above average cognitive ability and grasp pf numerical, technical and data analytics tools
- Driver’s license
- Windows, and SQL servers, medical electronic health record systems and medical billing systems
- Data Management systems e.g. QlikView
- Principles of network infrastructure and Customer Call Centre technologies
- Intermediate MS Office knowledge with a strong working knowledge of Excel.
- SAP Business Process Systems
Posted on 07 Jun 11:06
0214861289 / 0214861217
- Business Development Manager, Durban, Recruit Digital
- Business Development Manager, Durban, Recruit Digital
- Manager- Persal, Durban, Hillcrest, Upper Highway, The Unlimited
- Inbound Manager, Durban, Hillcrest, Upper Highway, The Unlimited
- Financial Manager, Durban, Hillcrest, Upper Highway, The Unlimited
- Center Marketing Manager, Durban, Oasis Group
- Project Manager, Durban, Durban Central
- Senior Paid Media Operations Manager, Durban, Jellyfish South Africa
- Social Media Manager, Durban, Umhlanga Rocks
- Digital Fundraiser/Social Media Manager, Durban, Gillitts
- B-BBEE Verification Manager, Durban, Intelligent Placement
- Distribution/Warehouse Manager, Durban, Sandi Crowther Recruitment
- Risk Manager, North Coast, Sandi Crowther Recruitment
- Planning Manager, Durban, Worldwide Positions
- Assistant Brand Manager, Durban, Sandi Crowther Recruitment
- Store Manager, Durban, Qualbert, Rage
- Store Manager, Pietermaritzburg, Capital Centre, Rage
- Store Manager, Empangeni, KwaDukuza, Rage
- Account Director/Account Manager, Durban, Westmead
- Digital Project Manager, Durban, Cornubia Industrial Park
- Paid Search Assistant, Durban, Jellyfish South Africa