Donor Relations Manager – Individual Fundraising Portfolio
|Remuneration:||R17500 - R22500 per month tctc |
|Benefits:||human impact benefits - additional leave days, group life disability,|
|Location:||Cape Town, Rondebosch|
|Remote work:||Some remote work allowed|
|Job level:||Management (Jnr - Mid, 1-4 yrs)|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||The Childrens Hospital Trust|
Job descriptionAre you a great communicator, an avid team-player and results-driven? Do you have a proven track record of networking and building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships? Do you find joy in unlocking the power of data and uncovering relevant information to inform a successful Fundraising strategy to generate sustainable funding?Job summary
The primary purpose of the Donor Relationship Manager is to effectively build and maintain long-term mutually beneficial relationships with the aim of generating donations for the Children’s Hospital Trust (The ‘Trust’). A highlight of the job is direct donor engagement through acquisition and retention strategies, to ultimately reach the fundraising targets of the Trust. You will manage the Individuals Donor Portfolio, while also adding value through administrative projects like database maintenance, donor research, project reporting and CRM support. You will form part of our Donor Relations Team, have the advantage of working with cross-functional teams inside the office, outside the office, inside the hospital and remotely from time to time.If this describes you, then you are the talented donor relations Manager we need to help deliver on our vision to provide high quality, accessible child healthcare through sustainable funding at the Trust.Organisational overview: www.childrenshospitaltrust.org.z
mBehavioural skills and competencies:
Your experience required will extend to the following responsibilities, but not limited to these.
- Display personal behaviours aligned with the Trust’s values (dynamism, collaboration, kindness, accountability, integrity)
- You are concise and operate with poise, dignity, and reliability in both your personal and professional worlds
- You are assured in your skills and not afraid to speak your mind, but you know how to put the team first
- You have a positive, team-oriented, can-do attitude and is passionate about doing acts of service
- You are a networker and excellent at building relationships to achieve a goal
- Display a high degree of tenacity, interpersonal sensitivity, strong community spirit and social awareness
- Adaptable, flexible, and willing to take on a wide range of tasks
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to deliver tasks on deadline without supervision
- A unique ability to multi-task and stay focused on the big picture
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong strategic and organisational skills; remain calm while working under pressure
- Working across various multi-disciplinary teams
- You enjoy data cleaning, reconciling, entering, sorting, and updating spreadsheets/CRM system
- Develop and manage the Trust’s Donor Acquisition and Retention Strategy for raising money from Individuals and lead the success of the strategy.
- Secure new income by identifying growth areas and opportunities in which to fundraise
- To forge long-term mutually beneficial relationships and raise funds for identified projects
- Work in partnership with the Donor Relations team to develop and implement appropriate and professional written and oral communication (includes proposals, reports, and acknowledgement)
- Daily reconciliation of Bank statements in collaboration with Finance.
- Accurate capturing and reporting on the Trust’s donor database.
- Track, analyse and report on fundraising activities, results measure, manage and report performance using agreed performance targets.
- Liaise with current and potential donors and handle donation queries
- To continue to raise the positive profile of the Trust by networking at appropriate events and securing new introductions.
The official closing date for this position is the 13th May 2022, however if we are unable to find a suitable candidate within the designated time frame we will continue to accept applications after the closing date. Kindly e-mail applications to Mrs Ayiesha Solomon at the Children’s Hospital Trust on az.gro.tsurthc@nomoloS.ahseiyA or call us on 021 686 7860 for further information.Please note: If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks after the closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful
The Children’s Hospital Trust is an independent non-profit organization established in 1994 to raise funds to support specific projects and programmes to help advance child healthcare through the Red Cross War Memorial Children’s Hospital
Posted on 10 May 11:21, Closing date 9 Jul