|Remuneration:||negotiable market-related |
|Location:||Johannesburg, Orange Grove|
|Remote work:||Some remote work allowed|
|Job level:||Management (Snr - Executive, 5+ yrs)|
|Company:||K and K Media|
Qualifications- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, or an English-related discipline.Roles and responsibilities
Successful candidates must have
- Create and manage quality digital content.
- Overseeing and approving content layouts on all social media platforms.
- Collaborate with staff members and build relationships with clients.
- Assigning and coordinating written content for web publishing across all our digital platforms.
- Monitoring and supervising tasks to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Consult with the marketing department about goals, assign stories or content to writers, edit the articles, and publish them on a website.
- Create, edit, format and publish digital content.
- The successful candidate will work closely with a team of writers and graphic artists, coordinating their output for online publication.
- Collaborating with staff to come up with appealing content.
- Devise and implement social media strategies
- Supervise layout of images, graphics, videos and other artwork.
- Improving the website, so that its content ranks higher in search engine results.
- Monitoring SEO figures and reporting on these.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to work in a highly pressurised environment
- Good interpersonal skills and be able to work as part of a team
- Have good telephone etiquette.
- Good time management skills
- Must be customer service orientated
- The ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
K and K Media Group is 100% black owned Media Company that not only produces news for its digital and print publications, but is also a leader in content creation and digital distribution in South Africa.
Posted on 07 Dec 12:46, Closing date 5 Feb