Online Marketing Manager
|Remuneration:||R15000 - R22000 per month negotiable negotiable depending on experience |
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodsock|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||2 Fellas Media|
Job descriptionAbout the job
We are looking for a highly organised, experienced, and versatile mid-weight Marketing & Communications Project Manager to join us. The ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while efficiently and effectively project managing and inspiring a team. They will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as establishing long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand and is passionate about marketing, we want to talk to you.
We are looking for an ambitious and hardworking professional that is highly creative and strategic but is also capable of execution, putting in place systems, and measuring their performance. As Marketing & Communications Project Manager you will craft and implement strategies and brand messaging in a unique, compelling, and effective way. Ideally, we would like a candidate at mid-level with some experience, who is comfortable working within a global company that services multilingual agencies. This Marketing & Communications Project Manager will be the first person in the company’s team dedicated solely to marketing and communications and as such will need to be comfortable to operate without a full support team in the beginning. They will need to be self-motivated, and not be afraid to roll their sleeves up and get stuck right in, leading and organizing their team to achieve success.
As Marketing & Communications Project Manager, we’re looking for someone who can join us as we skyrocket the agency’s growth on our mission to grow brands globally. We are looking for someone who lives and breathes digital marketing and can work alongside the founders and existing teams to steer and develop our clients’ marketing strategies.Your responsibilities to the brand:
Your Core Skills Include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for increasing profitability by elevating brand awareness and brand positioning
- Drive the development of a marketing strategy to create a unique and powerful brand presence amongst all stakeholders including customers, sales agents, manufacturers, employees and investors
- Strategize and execute the marketing strategy
- Develop and report on measurable outcomes of the marketing initiatives undertaken
Skills that are a bonus to have:
- Exceptional time management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisation skills
- Building and structuring ROI positive digital marketing campaigns from brief
- Proven success working with Facebook Ads and Google Ad platforms
- Excellent data, analytic and problem-solving skills using
- Thorough understanding of content marketing strategies, including the integration of videography, photography
- Strong interpersonal skills, particularly influencing and listening skills
- Proven success with drip campaigns
- The ability to manage multiple client campaigns at once, delegate tasks to junior members of staff, and keep teams motivated
- Proven success working with multilingual clients and teams
What Experience, Attitude & Traits You'll Need to Succeed:
- Proven success with funnel marketing - with results to show
- Experience in a global team
What You'll Do:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Proven, results-based experience developing marketing strategy, plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Solid experience with with marketing automation, website analytics and CRM tools
- Strong interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with clients (internal and external).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills needed for communicating with a range of people, both internally and externally, as well as presentation skills.
- Teamwork skills and a collaborative approach to work.
- Decision-making and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to motivate yourself, multitask and prioritise your workload.
- Time management skills and excellent organisational skills are non-negotiable
- Flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Strong work ethic and eagerness to learn.
- Knowledge and skills within Digital User Experience
- Work with the marketing team to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams
- Conceptualize and execute multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Manage the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Adjust marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget and allocate funds wisely
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
- Have a good understanding of the businesses' products & services.
- Develop and report on measurable outcomes of all marketing initiatives undertaken across platforms
Posted on 14 Jun 11:43