|Remuneration:||Rand22000 per month negotiable CostToCompany |
|Benefits:||Pension, disability and Medical contributions|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||North Coast Courier|
The North Coast Courier, a community newspaper based in Ballito, is looking for a dynamic and experienced news editor.
You need to have excellent communication, organisational, writing and editing skills.
The position requires a motivated individual with a passion for journalism.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Subbing/ and rewrite copy from writers
- Develop a content calendar
- Oversee content production
- Adhere to journalism best practices
- Assign projects and monitor deadlines
- Write investigative and hard news stories.
- Attend and report on local government.
- Relevant degree
- Three years’ experience in subbing and leading a newsroom
Posted on 10 Jun 11:57