- B-BBEE is not just a compliance exercise, but an opportunity for economic growth
- How to create a more gender-friendly workplace
- Informal traders receive training in bookkeeping
|Remuneration:||negotiable Negotiable depending on experience|
Job descriptionUrban Earth is seeking to identify a freelance associate to join our team of consultants. The associate will assist with sustainability writing and research on an ad hoc basis. In particular Urban Earth is seeking a professional who can assist with research and writing in the fields of climate change, sustainability, energy efficiency and urban resilience.
- A Master’s degree in climate change, energy management, sustainability, natural science, development studies, geography, environment, or associated disciplines.
- A minimum of two years of work experience with the majority of work being focussed on research and writing in the fields of climate change, sustainability, energy efficiency, urban resilience or associated areas.
- Excellent writing skills.
- A genuine interest and commitment to sustainability which aligns with the company’s operational philosophies and culture.
- An interest in the latest cloud computing and open data tools as well as a Driver’s license will be advantageous, though not required.
- Please note that this is an associate position based in South Africa and would involve ad hoc freelance work paid on an hourly basis. Applicants should either be of South African nationality or be in possession of a valid work permit for South Africa.
Posted on 04 May 11:20