- CCMA rules to reinstate employee dismissed for absence without permission
- Employment stimulus helps to create 8,000 new jobs
- Build your bravery in 24 hours: Register now for the Brené Brown Dare to Lead training
|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Great office, remote work, great coffee, amazing people and culture|
|Location:||Cape Town, Foreshore|
Job descriptionOVERVIEW OF JOB DESCRIPTION
The Account Manager is responsible for the efficient day to day operational management of clients. This role is responsible for ensuring a consistent level of service delivery and that clients receive value from Incubeta solutions and services. They are also responsible for supporting the account team including JNR Account Managers and Account Executives and will report into the Account Director or Business Director.
SO, WHAT IS AN ACCOUNT MANAGER?
The purpose of the role is to ultimately be responsible for the smooth running of the account – operationally, creatively and financially against approved solutions and is answerable on these points to the client and to the Account Director or Business Director.
The Account Manager will oversee multiple accounts across multi-disciplined Digital Media, Creative and Technology projects whilst being responsible for client communications.
This role requires a strong level of partnership and collaboration with external and internal stakeholders.
PLACE WITHIN ORGANISATION
- The bridge between the Client, Business Director and the Global operations team (Consultants & Media Managers)
- Reporting into the Account Director or Business Director
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- 4 + years Digital Agency experience with a minimum of two year as an Account Manager is absolutely essential
- Experience with Google Marketing Platform technology
- Proven approach to cross-functional, cross-agency and partnership collaboration
- Comprehensive understanding of online, including social media, content marketing, search marketing, digital media, and emerging technologies is essential
- Brilliant multitasker
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to review campaign results and identify opportunities for improvement
- A self-motivated go-getter who always strives to deliver the best possible results
- Flexible approach and independent attitude
- Ability to develop relationships – internally, with your team and externally, with our clients
- Ability to work under intense pressure
- Own transport and driver’s license
- Google Certified - Google Fundamentals certifications are valid.
- Knowledge of digital transformation projects
- Experience on Podio, Basecamp and Slack
- Mobile experience
- Day to day management of the USAP client relationship - Is the initial client ‘go to’ to manage most requests or issues.
- Working with the USAP client on new and existing briefs to ensure delivery of efficient and contractually agreed solutions.
- Scoping projects and managing delivery against Always On/ Monthly budgets or projects
- Invoicing & administration incl creating and issuing CEs, receipting of PO’s, monthly client billing and invoicing.
- Administration when applicable incl contact reports, status meeting minutes
- Disseminate information to the internal client service team and operation teams using tools such as Podio and Basecamp.
- Daily management of projects, both internally and externally, within budgets and timelines
- Drive and coordinate plans and projects with Consultants, Media Managers and other staff members working on the same accounts
- Working with partner agencies to deliver cohesive campaigns/strategies
- Ensuring the completion of all weekly and monthly reporting
- Present insightful client reports with learnings in Weekly and or Monthly reviews with clients
- Proactively research industry trends and brand knowledge to increase strategic understanding of client brands
- Effectively manages and coaches the more junior members of the account management team.
- Delegates effectively and appropriately – upwards to the Business Director, as well as downwards, and to other departments
- Positive Influence – a positive team member who keeps the other team members motivated. Demonstrates understanding of the importance of team morale and a healthy happy culture.
- Operational Efficiency – someone who can spread themselves across multiple tasks simultaneously by working smartly, efficiently and effectively.
- Meticulous – while we want someone who is efficient, they also need to pay attention to all the details and ensure all they dot the I’s and cross the T’s. This requires a strong sense of pride in their work and ensuring that all output goes through rigorous quality control. Organization is key on these portfolios.
- Time Management - identify the urgent & important tasks and priorities to ensure delivery to client and other stakeholders.
- Interpersonal Skills – we want someone who can build relationships both internally and externally. As the day to day point of contact between Incubeta, client and partners, this person would need to have strong leadership qualities.
- Solutions Driven – we need someone who can think on their feet and come up with quick solutions to everyday problems. They should see all problems as a challenge for them to overcome
- Financial Acumen – this includes but is not limited to management of invoices, POs, managing project budgets.
- Strategic Mindset – these portfolios have a strong focus on media, creative and technology and it is critical to ensure understanding of the client strategy to formulate a solution offering to achieve client’s business goals.
Posted on 26 Feb 13:46
Apply by emailCaryn
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Store Manager, Manager, Account Manager, Marketing Manager, Campaign Manager, Account Director, Project Manager, Account Executive, Operations Manager, PR Account Director
Get job alerts for Account Manager jobs
Cape Town R18000 - R24000 Monthly
We are looking for an ambitious and confident account manager with a love for all things digital and social to join our team.
6 Apr 2021
We have an exciting opportunity for a junior-mid PR Account Manager at a small, boutique consultancy based in Cape Town’s northern suburbs.
The search is on for a Digital Account/Project Manager with a love of digital and a solid three years of previous digital project management experience in an agency.
26 Mar 2021
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference. We have a terrific opportunity for a PR Account Manager to join the financial services team at a super...
HelloFCB+ is looking for a get-things-done human to join our account leadership team.
Somerset West R20000 - R25000 Monthly
We are currently looking for an analytical and driven digital account manager to join this team. The digital account manager will report directly...
Navy Blue Suits
11 Mar 2021
Responsibilities: Maintain and assist with the on boarding of authorsLiaise with collegesManage content in line with authorsAssist with editing of authors...
16 Feb 2021
Cape Town R40000 Monthly neg
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic PR consultancy, driven by a team of go-getters, who are passionate about providing their clients with nothing but the very best...
Cape Town R30000 - R40000 Monthly
We are recruiting for a Paid Search Specialist to join an international digital agency in Cape Town.
PR account director Who are we? The Loudhailer is a strategic communications and innovation engagement agency with the goal to raise visibility of African...
3 Mar 2021