|Get jobs on your |
Head of Talent Acquisition
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
Job descriptionBe part of something more...
At Dentsu Aegis Network we all want to be the best we can be. It’s about offering exciting challenges and memorable experiences and providing the opportunity to work on projects that define careers and enable futures.
We have created a new exciting role in our Sub-Saharan Africa team to lead talent acquisition. We are looking for a strategic, energetic, senior team member to develop and manage the talent acquisition strategy and partner with local market teams to attract, source, acquire and onboard next-gen and strategic talent.
Some of what the head of talent acquisition will be doing:
- Talent acquisition – sourcing high performing talent and defining an exceptional candidate experience
- Graduate recruitment – design and manage regional graduate recruitment programmes including events and social impact programmes
- Employer brand – develop a regional employer brand aligned to the global employee value proposition
- Talent management and mobility – manage talent reviews, succession planning and mobility across the region
- Onboarding - design and manage regional onboarding programme supporting our culture, purpose and values
- High performing and pioneering culture
- Collaborative and agile environment
- Interaction with global experts
- Global opportunities to advance your career
- Creative and innovative industry
RequirementsWe would love to see candidates who:
- Have experience working across Africa in a talent acquisition role
- Have designed and managed graduate recruitment and talent mobility programmes
- Are self-starters, have initiative and the ability to design and develop projects from scratch
- Have a passion for building talent pipelines, sourcing and headhunting talent
- Are networking in the advertising and media landscape
Posted on 10 Feb 10:56