|Get jobs on your |
Digital Account Manager
|Remuneration:||R20000 - R25000 per month Basic plus commission|
|Benefits:||5% of total revenue account managed - bonus|
|Location:||Cape Town, Gardens|
|Company:||The Social Effect|
Job descriptionWe are looking for an enthusiastic, diligent and experienced digital account manager who can take ownership of a client portfolio to extract their requirements, represent their interests within the agency and drive their deliverables forward. The role is to manage a set portfolio of clients, develop relationships with the respective business stakeholders, oversee the service delivery within the agency team and to create comprehensive briefs, proposals, scope docs, reports and project plans.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to client account management like extracting briefs, crafting proposals, tracking and reporting on progress as well as maintaining clear and constant communication across various mediums.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors, drive meetings and brainstorming workshops, present ideas and recommended enhancements or innovations.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of projects according to customer needs and objectives by driving forward project deliverables within the agency.
- Develop new business opportunities with existing clients by proactively identifying areas of improvement that will expand the scope of and size of accounts.
- Quality control and checking of creative work and reports before handover to clients.
- Demonstrate strong account relationships and communicating The Social Effect’s commitment to the customer.
- Execute quarterly business reviews and drive strategies with stakeholders within our client organisations.
- Drive strong internal integration within client organisations to achieve collective strategic business objectives by working closely with key stakeholders within client organisations.
- Work closely with your team members to achieve a common goal for the overall account
- Proactive and solution-driven
- Self-starter who can work well independently and as part of a team
- Ambitious and hardworking
- Highly organised
- A great communicator
Company DescriptionThe Social Effect is an international (UK/USA offices) B2B technology and event marketing agency, focused on developing and delivering innovative digital marketing solutions to technology companies like Google, Microsoft, SAP and many of the world largest B2B event organisers.
- Proven work experience as a digital account manager or other relevant experience within a digital agency.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-level.
- Excellent communication skills with a presentable and professional appearance.
Posted on 24 Jan 13:23