- Is your business ready for the ICT skills needed for the future?
- Yale Women's Leadership Programme launches in Paris
- How to unlock the promise of a digital workplace
|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Location:||Cape Town, Bellville, Northern Suburbs|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||ZaPOP (Pty) Ltd|
Job descriptionWould you like to partner with us and be our studio manager?
We are looking for a studio manager to manage our studio, audio engineers, and copywriters, and to take our in-store radio to the next level. The studio manager will be responsible for anything customer experience-related and to enhance our offerings whilst making it an amazing experience for all our clients.
As the studio manager, you will be liaising with various departments, and you will be responsible for creating effective and attractive marketing campaigns, as well as achieving target.
Prior experience in the industry is a minimum requirement.
Here’s how to apply:
Please send us an email () with the subject line: “I am interested in the Studio Manager position” and include the name of an individual that you consider to be the most inspiring leader. It can be ANYONE.
Also include the following in your email:
- A personal introduction informing us about who you are;
- The reason why you are applying for this position;
- The reason you chose your most inspiring leader;
- Why you think you will be a good fit for ZaPOP and why you think ZaPOP is a good fit for you;
- An attachment of your C.V. and/or portfolio.
RequirementsAt least five years' studio management/leadership experience required.
Posted on 17 Jan 09:10