|Get jobs on your |
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionAs a passionate digital strategist with social media speciality, you will need to drive strategy and KPI objective acquisitions. The ideal candidate will be results-driven and an innovative, creative, strategic thought-leader who will add tremendous value to our clients, agency and teams by coordinating various digital mediums; assisting campaigns in achieving specific goals. By working directly with the company’s senior management team, Clients as well as internal and external stakeholders, the candidate will have the immense opportunity for growth
- Deliver exceptional strategic digital objectives and deliverables that exceed expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Create, test and deliver on strategic projects plans and deliverables as and when needed.
- Monitor, analyse and propose recommendations to the Editorial Team from a strategic perspective.
- Astutely monitor, analyse and report on the overall performance of distribution platforms and accounts.
- Collaborate with the Content Director and/or Head of Research and Ideation to brainstorm the creation of strategic assets or successful deliverables.
- Manage the deliverance of strategy pertaining to all PR assets, tactical days and other relevant events, across the Company’s accounts and platforms.
- Demonstrate the creation, monitoring and reporting of PR strategy competency across the Company, its accounts, multi-distribution platforms, partners and affiliates.
- Provide insight on the latest digital tools and digital trends
- Mentor junior team members (when needed)
- Be involved and perform in ad-hoc projects (when needed)
- Create and/or drive cross-channel strategies across existing and prospective stakeholders
- Competent in analysing current results and channel performance with the scope to adjust and expand in new directions both for the agency and clients.
- Distribution accounts do not only pertain to social media, but to websites, out of home deliverables, newsletters, podcasts, partner distribution and any other
- Accelerate learning and growth through self-development
- Responsible for the overall strategic developments and workings of the Amplification team, whilst working closely with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist and negotiate from a strategic perspective with all Out of Home partners and other stakeholders.
- Proactively contribute ideas for new strategies and easily identify areas for improvement
- Create and implement amplification processes and methodologies to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Ensure that corporate identity is consistent at all times for both the company and external stakeholders.
- Drive and motivate the team to deliver high-quality projects for a strategic perspective.
- Build durable client relationships with decision-makers.
- Execute, analyse and present reports, both internally and externally, on a monthly, quarterly, yearly and ad-hoc basis.
- Drive high-level discussions on the role of digital within the total marketing ecosystem.
- Must act as an expert in the full range of digital disciplines including web, mobile, social, CRM and SEO/SEM.
- Enhance the agency’s knowledge, skills, and abilities in the areas of digital marketing and technology-driven targeting initiatives.
Company DescriptionGinkgo Agency is built on a sense of purpose. We are a digital content agency driven to create communication solutions for those who require a compelling voice within the global landscape.
We place data-informed insight, forward-thinking distribution strategy and structured narrative formats at the foundation of our ideas and actions.At the heart of our work is the intention to inspire generations through the power of positive story and contribute to a sense of global community.
- Applicable degree in marketing or advertising
- At least three years' experience as an amplification/digital strategist
- The experience and ability to apply strategic and creative thinking to insights, research, trends and information in the online space. A methodical business approach to achieve objectives through collaboration and solid planning
- Competent with regards to amplification principles of the various digital platforms
- Keen understanding of web and social media analytics
- Proven experience in data, web and social media analytics for different reviews, and monthly reports into one cohesive, well thought through professional presentation or document.
- The knowledge and experience to analyse the data intelligently (from a big-picture perspective) and include relevant and valuable insights and recommendations to the business in every report and review.
- The confidence to present to clients and debate and discuss the review, report and the way forward
- Proven working abilities using digital reporting metrics.
- Solid understanding of other media and how digital integrates with such media
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Insightful and perceptive
- Deadline and results-driven
- Passionate about all things social media
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task
- Self-starter: highly motivated/enthusiastic/energetic
- Analytical and objective, with attention to detail
- Comfortable in a rapidly-changing environment
*Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete a competency task.
Posted on 29 Aug 09:34
Get job alerts for Strategist jobs
- Senior Digital Strategist, Johannesburg, Illovo
- Mid Brand Strategist, Johnnesburg, Northern suburbs, Ad Talent
- Freelance Strategist, Johannesburg, Bryanston
- Digital Strategist, Cape Town, Observatory, John Brown
- Digital Strategist, Johannesburg, Ogilvy South Africa
- Paid Media Specialist, Centurion, Irene, Centurion, Etiket
- Digital Content Producer, Johannesburg, Bryanston
- Sales/Marketing, Johannesburg, Baragwanath, Gym Company
- Sales and Marketing, Johannesburg, Roodepoort, Gym Company
- Sales and Marketing, Johannesburg, Winchester Hills, Gym Company
- Sales and Marketing, Johannesburg, New Town, Gym Company
- Sales and Marketing, Johannesburg, Ormonde, Gym Company
- Sales and Marketing, Johannesburg, Randburg Square, Gym Company
- Sales and Marketing, Johannesburg, Bromhof, Gym Company
- Sales and Marketing, Johannesburg, Boksburg, East Rand, Gym Company
- Sales and Marketing, Johannesburg, CBD, Gym Company
- Sales and Marketing, Johannesburg, Maponya Mall, Gym Company
- Sales and Marketing, Johannesburg, Benoni, Kempton Park, Gym Company
- Sales and Marketing, Johannesburg, Doornfontein, Gym Company
- Sales and Marketing, Johannesburg, Alberton, Gym Company
- Social Media Specialist, Johannesburg, Viv Gordon Placements
- Sales and Marketing, Pretoria, Bloed street, Gym Company
- Sales/Marketing, Pretoria, Atteridgville, Gym Company