- Education initiatives can transform CSI into social justice
- Companies need to ask themselves: can innovation be taught?
- Tech-savvy youth could change the cyber security landscape
|Get jobs on your |
|Location:||Cape Town, CBD|
Ole!Connect is a digital media, marketing and consulting company which helps advertisers to reach highly targeted audiences with tailored messaging, making the marketing experience a positive one for advertiser and consumer alike. Marketing Solutions assists brands in crafting winning narratives and consumer experiences for the digital age. We combine digital principles with modern performance methods and technology.
As our Marketing Analyst, we expect that:
- You will be a core part of the Performance Marketing team
- You remain curious about digital media and never hesitate to ask questions that advance your growth
- You will keep up to date with events and trends in the digital marketing industry
- Perform analysis of digital marketing data in order to drive and optimise marketing strategy for acquisition and retention across multiple channels, including SEM, Display, Programmatic, Paid/Organic Social, Content and Email Marketing and SEO
- Report on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, audiences and social media engagement
- Track email campaign metrics (delivery, open, click-through rates)
- Monitor budget distribution and performance of paid ad campaigns
- Conduct competitive research and analyse benchmarking data
- Recommend website and campaign optimisations
- Research and implement marketing tools to support our promotional projects
- Tracking advertising costs, researching consumer behaviour and exploring market trends and opportunities
- Processing and analysing marketing data
- Ensuring that we spend our budgets efficiently
- Ensuring we target our audience through successful campaigns
- Working with various data feeds and assisting with the integration of data across various platforms
- No less than three years’ experience in a similar role
- An understanding of Performance Media
- The ability to use and write SQL
- Completed the relevant Google Analytic courses
- Completed a tertiary degree, which included analytical subjects
- Emphasis on attention to detail
- A healthy curiosity of media buying and ad serving technology
- Ability to solve problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to adapt to different audiences.
- Creative thinker
- Solutions orientated
- Critical thinker
Please note we reserve the right to freeze or not hire in the role.
Should you not receive a response from us within three weeks of your application, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful.
Company DescriptionOLE!CONNECT is a digital media, marketing and consulting company which helps advertisers to reach highly targeted audiences with tailored messaging, making the marketing experience a positive one for advertiser and consumer alike.
Posted on 11 Jul 10:07