- Can false allegations be grounds for dismissal?
- How to accelerate business growth by becoming a People Company
- How Payroll and HR are earning their spot at the boardroom table
|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R9000 - R11000 per month Basic salary|
|Benefits:||Renumeration for all expenses|
|Location:||Johannesburg, Florida North|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Liquid Image Consulting|
Job descriptionLiquid Image Consulting, a proud service provider to multinational operations in Johannesburg we have an exciting opportunity for a Photographer. The main purpose of the role is to take photographs that complement the high quality of service we provide responding to clients event objectives and to assist in the development of our brand identity.
Key responsibilities: (The primary tasks, functions and deliverables of the role)
- Take pictures on assignment to deadline;
- Load and retouch pictures;
- Maintain our multimedia & digital platforms and write captions;
- Provide photographic assistance to project manager and freelance staff;
- Embark on self-generated, photo-driven projects;
- Adhere to quality and content standards of our events and activations;
- Identify what will appeal to the target market in terms of photographs;
- Confirm own appointments; and
- Maintain gear.
We create memorable experiences
Our service offering includes holistic and comprehensive solutions from event management to brand building activations, social media strategies, event branding logistics, branding collateral, storage & inventory, maintenance, set up and strike, catering and promotional items.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT LATEST PORTFOLIO
Company DescriptionWe create memorable experiences
Our service offering includes holistic and comprehensive solutions from event management to brand building activations, social media strategies, event branding logistics, branding collateral, storage and inventory, maintenance, set up and strike, catering and promotional items.
RequirementsSkills and competencies: (The abilities that the individual needs to perform this role effectively)
- Pressure resilience
- Attention to detail
- Good decision-making
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Results orientation
- Good verbal communication skills
- Good written communication skills
- Diploma or degree in photography or media studies
- Valid driver’s licence
- Experience three years’ experience as a photographer, preferably events photographer
- Prior knowledge Thorough knowledge of photographic processes and equipment;
- Proficient in relevant software and application
Posted on 06 Jun 15:53