|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Job descriptionVolt has an exciting opportunity to be responsible for producing high quality, customized content in keeping with our editorial standards and commercial strategies while meeting our audience’s expectations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring alignment between copy and brand objectives.
- Understanding commercial concepts and translating into written content.
- Remaining informed of changes within the media landscape to ensure that copy projects are fresh and innovative.
- Producing compelling copy that encourages audience engagement and conversions.
- Ensure that content resonates with social media influencers to increase brand credibility.
- Experience in digital copywriting essential.
- Able to write copy inclusive of headlines, thumbnail images, content URL, description text, taglines and calls to action.
- Sound understanding of pay-per-click (PPC) and video mobile.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines without compromising quality.
- Have a flexible approach and willingness to adapt concepts as required
- Journalism degree and copy editing qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in digital content environment.
- Solid experience in all elements of writing and editing digital copy.
- Knowledge of software programs and tools used in content generation.
- Portfolio of work.
Posted on 14 Mar 15:56
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing, Media, PR, IT and Digital.Lynn: 082 802 4441
Specialists in Tech & Marketing recruitmentJackie: 072 487 3387
Nova: 073 393 9731