|Get jobs on your |
Would you like to be part of a team focussed on the creation, distribution and evaluation of content across many platforms. My client offers a range of techniques, tools and specialist services to help their clients achieve success through innovative content marketing.
You will be involved in the formation of strategies alongside the relevant studio team members (although predominately within your specific specialism). You will also be integral to the go-to-market output of those creative strategies: what they look like, how they’re designed, how they’re produced, how they’re distributed and how it fits into the broader Business Strategy.
- A first-hand understanding of digital and social media markets and technologies landscape, and how to leverage digital and social media to meet business objectives and reach target segments effectively
- Hands-on experience in different fields of digital marketing and technologies
- Strong knowledge and experience using social analytics, social listening, and social asset management tools.
- Direct involvement in operational support and steering clients’ digital and social media activities
- Ensuring strategic, creative and innovative output of content ideas and execution
- Establishing strategic vision and editorial perspective to deliver differentiated, compelling content
- Inspire, coach and develop team members in strategic-creative thinking and constant improvement
- Passion for delivering shareable and engaging contents to achieve positive sentiments in social platforms as well as across digital platforms
- Ability to monitor trends and provide insights using search and social analytics in social media and other digital platforms
- Working with the Account manager to create and communicate the user experience strategy and concepts.
- Mapping out customer journeys for digital experiences
- Creating Content Plans that document the structure functionality and implementation of social and content experiences
- Ensuring deliverables meet specified deadlines and level of quality
- To effectively manage stakeholder relationships by ensuring expectations are appropriately defined and well managed
- Ensuring that all customer facing content is quality assured and is compiled in accordance with internal standards prior to release to the client
- Ensure that your team acts as business adviser to the client clarifying reporting/data requirements and requests to ensure accurate and meaningful reports and insights are provided which are directly linked to agreed campaign KPI’s.
- Set KPIs to identify opportunities for the improvement of campaign results
- Ensure robust operational process and workflow across organic - and paid social media in line with the business’s internal process and industry best practice
- Be responsible for 100% financial accountability on client’s business within your specific function
- Leverage and implement global and local preferred partners deals and tools
- Increase current social revenue by R2.5m
- Upload two case studies every quarter
- The shortlisting and winning of two industry awards.
- Building strong senior client and internal relationships
- 80% rating on client satisfaction rating survey with social mentions
- 100% compliance with Open Door succession plans for key staff
Posted on 13 Mar 14:19
Recruit Digital; leading recruitment agency for the Digital, Media, IT & Advertising sectors in South Africa.
Covering both Cape Town and JHB roles, Recruit Digital provides staff for Media firms, Digital Agencies, Corporates, Startups, E-commerce retailers, and all other Internet related businesses.
Recruit Digital fills vacancies within Client Services, Creative & Design, Development & Technology, Sales, Copy-writing, Social Media, SEO, Planning & Strategy, Marketing, Senior Management & Executive positions.
|Recent jobs by Recruit Digital||City||Date posted|
|Senior Interaction Designer||Cape Town||18 Mar 10:47|
|Senior UI Product Designer||Cape Town||18 Mar 10:43|
|Senior Product Designer||Cape Town||18 Mar 10:42|
|Senior User Experience Designer||Cape Town||18 Mar 10:41|
|Paid Search Executive||Pretoria||18 Mar 07:14|
|Traffic Manager/Project Manager||Cape Winelands District||15 Mar 14:03|
|Digital Campaign Manager||Johannesburg||15 Mar 11:56|
|Paid Media Campaign Manager||Johannesburg||15 Mar 11:33|
|Senior Interaction Designer||Cape Town||15 Mar 09:20|
|Senior UI Product Designer||Cape Town||15 Mar 09:19|
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing, Media, PR, IT and Digital.Lynn: 082 802 4441
Specialists in Tech & Marketing recruitmentJackie: 072 487 3387
Nova: 073 393 9731