Part-Time Ultrasound Scan Operator
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Agape Scan Studio|
A Benoni-based pregnancy care centre is seeking the services of a part-time/freelance/locum scan technician.
Experience in providing both aesthetic and anomaly scans will be advantageous.
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum requirement: Ultrasound Certification/Training (2D, 3D/4D and 5D/HD)
- Sonographer qualification (Advantageous/Optional)
- Experience in performing 2D, 3D/4D and 5D/HD ultrasound scans
- Anomaly scan experience advantageous
- Own transport essential
Suitable candidates must possess the following personal attributes:
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Trustworthy, honest and punctual
- Professional and friendly attitude
- Service orientated and courteous attitude
- Focused and determined
- Ability to work well under pressure
This position is ideal for a sonographer/technician, currently employed by an entity that would not pose a conflict of interest.
The position will pay commission for scans completed and would suite a candidate wanting to earn an extra income.
Please e-mail your detailed CV and cover letter to az.oc.oidutsnacs@sreerac
Posted on 15 Nov 16:11, Closing date 2 Dec