- UIF intervenes in Qebherha taxi industry protests over Ters benefits
- 4 tips for first-time job seekers
- Can you lose your job over a WhatsApp conversation?
|Location:||Cape Town, Observatory|
|Company:||Genesis Medical Scheme|
Job descriptionA vacancy exists in our Clinical division, for a Clinical Auditor. The position offered will suit a self-motivated and driven person who will be responsible for the auditing of hospital and related claims.
Your duties will include but not be limited to the following job functions:
Auditing of doctors and hospital accounts, applying industry/hospital rules and guidelines as set out in the relevant Billing and tariff Manuals. In addition, assisting the administering of hospital admission references and clinical updates and holistically evaluating the hospital events in their entirety from time to time.
If you do not possess the following competencies your application will not be considered:
- Attention to detail
- Well spoken
- Pro-active and innovative
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Please indicate clearly, in the subject line of your email the title of the position for which you are applying and email: az.oc.lacidemsiseneg@seicnacav
Closing date: 17 June 2021
The following minimum qualifications are required:
- Minimum two years relevant work experience in Clinical Auditing in the healthcare industry
- Registered nursing qualification with a minimum of five years clinical experience
- Knowledge of medical diagnosis and treatment codes
- Knowledge of ICD10 and CPT4 coding
- Previous experience in the clinical admissions division in the Medical Scheme Industry
Posted on 24 May 11:09
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.