- Education initiatives can transform CSI into social justice
- Companies need to ask themselves: can innovation be taught?
- Tech-savvy youth could change the cyber security landscape
|Get jobs on your |
Vaccination Services/Equipment Specialist - Automation
My client an important role player in the international and local animal health environment is looking for a vaccination services and equipment specialist (automation) for a position in their poultry division. Position is based in Gauteng, Midrand. We look forward to receiving your application.
- Must be in possession of an electrical, mechanical or industrial automatism qualification. (Millwright)
- Previous experience of at least three to five years as senior technician in industrial automatism, mechanics or equivalent. Technical knowledge of software 2D/3D at a user level.
- Must be computer literate on MS Office
- Fluent in English
- Attention to detail
- Valid EB driver’s licence
- Ability to operate as an individual as well as in a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Poultry industry experience will be an advantage
- Willing to travel long distances within South Africa and neighbouring countries.
- Will be required to work on certain weekends and public holidays as well as outside normal working hours.
- Perform follow up visits to key account customers as to check on the equipment correct functioning.
- Complete all the repair service requests as directed by his/her responsible, delivering an excellent customer service and after sales support.
- Ensure compliance of all work-related activities, performing accordingly to policies and procedures
- Implement at customer facilities the various services
- Train the customer workers on the safety standards, utility, and proper usage of the equipment installed or repaired.
- Respond to the customer urgent needs and enquiries effectively, via email or telephone, and on-site emergency visits.
- Deliver a resumed report of the service given to each customer, detailing the activity realized and scheduled maintenance next steps, if necessary.
- Maintain inventory control of the assigned equipment and spare part, coordinating the reception of the requested equipment, both at national level and customer level.
- Use the available track system to report one’s activity concerning the visits performed, services given, replacements parts used and required etc.
- Convey to sales management the new sales support/maintenance services opportunities identified as a result of his/her client experience or own market vision.
- Ensure correct and accurate information flow with coordinators and management.
- Service and maintenance related issues on the complete equipment range.
Vacancy reference no: CPT002544 Closing Date: 12 July 2019
To apply for the above-mentioned position, please apply on our Website www.intelligentplacement.co.za/vacancies also add your profile picture to your CV.
If you don’t hear from us within three weeks of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 10 Jul 15:44
Intelligent Placement will, through its expertise, service standards and national network provide a unique value proposition which will differentiate Intelligent Placement to be the preferred South African Recruitment brand.
|Recent jobs by Intelligent Placement||City||Date posted|
|Maintenance Administrator||Durbanville||18 Jul 14:20|
|HR Manager||Durbanville||18 Jul 14:20|
|Shift Supervisor||Hermanus||18 Jul 09:20|
|Financial Administrator||Durbanville||18 Jul 09:20|
|Financial Administrator||Cape Town||17 Jul 09:54|
|Accountant - SAIPA||Cape Town||17 Jul 09:53|
|Accountant - SAIPA||Cape Town||17 Jul 09:52|
|Recruitment/HR Administrator||Cape Town||17 Jul 09:51|
|Sales Representative||Cape Town||16 Jul 12:41|
|Payroll Administrator||Cape Town||16 Jul 07:41|
- SAP BI/BW Specialist, Pretoria, Menlyn, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior SAP FI/CO Specialist, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- SAP Basis Operations Specialist, Pretoria, Rosslyn, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Specialist - Business Performance Management, Pretoria, Centurion, Telkom
- Social Media Specialist, Pretoria, East, Festival of Motoring
- Junior Bookkeeper/Utilities Specialist, Tshwane (Pretoria), Ad Talent
- Security Specialist, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- SEM/Online Marketing Specialist, Sandton, Cardilogix
- Container Application Development Specialist, Johannesburg, Fourways, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior SEO Specialist, Johannesburg, Recruit Digital
- Senior UI/UX Specialist, Johannesburg, Randburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Information Security/IT Governance Specialist, Sandton, Woodmead, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Specialist Audience Insights, Johannesburg, Randburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Java Developer/Integration Specialist, Johannesburg, Sandton, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Java DevOps Specialist, Johannesburg, Midrand, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Specialist Unix, Johhanesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- PPC Specialist, Sandton, Wetpaint
- BI/SQL Specialist, Johannesburg, Woodmead, Sandton
- Senior Quantitative Analysts, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Systems Analyst, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Quantitative Analyst, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- FFM Strategy Manager, Johannesburg, Ad Talent
- Systems Analyst, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Business & Systems Analyst on Finance and Credit Systems, Johannesburg, Selby, RecruitU
- Mid-Senior Systems Analyst, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Intermediate BI Technical Analyst, Johannesburg, Sandton, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Systems Analyst, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Quantitative Analyst, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- System Administrator/QC, Johannesburg, Bryanston, Tradeway Promotions