|Get jobs on your |
Human Resources Manager
|Remuneration:||R480000 - R600000 per year negotiable TCTC|
|Job level:||Management Jnr-Mid|
Job descriptionPRIVATE HOSPITAL/HEALTHCARE EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL.
Manage the groups HR function, with efficient reporting to the General Manager.
- Develop and implement an HR and people management strategy in close consultation with key stakeholders. Out of this an HR Business Plan with measurable goals shall be developed to drive strategy implementation.
- Become a champion of organizational policies and procedures by ensuring adherence and compliance by all.
- Pioneer and ensure correct application of SA labor legislation which always includes rendering of sound advice to line .
- Develop and implement a recruitment and succession strategy that will ensure effective attraction and retention of key human resources. Included therein shall be a framework of implementing effective reward systems,
- Develop and implement a learning and development strategy, focusing on leadership development and talent management. This shall include development and implementation of training plans, strategic coaching, as well as blended learning interventions to enhance employee capabilities
- Act as key custodian of the performance management policy by ensuring competence, confidence and comfort of line managers to implement same effectively.
- Ensure effective planning and implementation of employee engagement interventions; that shall include measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement
- Embark on ongoing analysis of the organizational culture (i.e. OD) and its impact on business success. Focus areas shall include alignment of the organizational culture to support strategic outcomes and core values of the organization.
- Become a change champion by ensuring effective development and implementation of change strategies to support periodic shifts in business strategic philosophies and processes.
- Ensuring effective dispute management and risk assessment and mitigation on matters relating to exercise of discipline, absence management, management of working conditions, performance management, employee engagement and similar matters.
- Drive interventions to ensure safety and holistic wellness of employees Training: Analyzing training needs in conjunction with line managers; planning and delivering training, including staff inductions
- 3 year- Degree or National Diploma in Human Resources Management or similar
- 5-8 years’ HR Private Hospital experience with at least 3 years functioning at management level
- Computer skills in MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel
- Code 08 Drivers’ License
Posted on 07 Jan 13:08