Creative Copywriter/Content Specialist
|Remuneration:||R17000 - R20000 per month negotiable basic salary |
|Benefits:||Available after 18 months|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
Succeed Group, a prominent marketing consultancy in Somerset West is seeking an experienced creative copywriter
. We consult, advise and manage a large client databases' strategic marketing solutions based on service agreements.
The ideal candidate requires relevant experience with content writing for a variety of marketing platforms eg. Website copy, Social Media copy, Copy for Personal Branding purposes (for business professionals), Article writing, Campaign writing.
Our client database consists of the service and professional service industry.
We seek a creative copywriter with previous experience working in a professional environment and writing to achieve results and conversions.
You will receive a laptop from the company, along with various useful resource accounts for copywriters such as QUETEXT for plagiarism checks and Envato Elements for Content/UX layouts, etc.
- Collaborate with marketing managers to develop an effective and results-oriented content strategy and plan for various marketing platforms.
- Write creative content applicable to specific digital marketing platforms (web content, digital ad banners, campaigns)
- Research and compile professional content for article writing.
- Proofreading content to check for spelling and grammatical errors (Quality assurance).
- Translate and edit content according to a brief.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines.
- Relevant tertiary education in communications, creative writing or marketing
- Minimum three-year workplace experience in creative writing positions.
- Knowledge of various marketing platforms, such as Social Media, Websites, Email Marketing
- Knowledge of effective writing for SEO purposes
- Able to research effectively in order to compile creative concepts.
- Able to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Enjoy working in a team and receiving input and feedback from various avenues.
- Excellent attention to detail and high creative standards - always aiming to improve.
- Able to innovate through conceptualisation and design.
- Able to communicate brand design to various teams for implementation on different marketing channels.
Compensation to be discussed during interviews.
The offer will be based on your expectations, background, and experience.Application and recruitment process:
- Apply with an updated CV, recent profile photo and examples of your past work.
- If your submission has been deemed successful, you will be contacted for a first-round interview that will take place online with our Recruits team.
- The second-round interview will be conducted at the office with the Operations Director and/or various team members.
- The third-round (optional) interview will be conducted at the office with additional managers and team members.
- This will follow with Reference Checks.
- Based on evaluation of interview outcomes and references, an offer will be compiled and discussed in person.
Succeed Group is a Professional Services marketing partner of choice for professional services companies across South Africa. For the past 12 years, our experts have equipped business owners and professionals to grow their practices through marketing strategies, digital marketing, branding and training inverventions.
Posted on 22 Jun 10:02, Closing date 21 Aug