Senior Marketing Manager- CAPE TOWN
|Remuneration:||R40000 - R50000 per month negotiable cost-to-company |
|Location:||Cape Town, Century City|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Lead Capital Group|
Job descriptionDESCRIPTION OF ROLE
Key Responsibility Areas: develop, implement, track and optimize the digital presence and marketing campaigns across all digital platforms. A strong passion and skill set for UX is essential. This will be the spectrum of marketing elements under your management:
* Websites * social media (Especially FB & Instagram) * PPC * SEO * Content Marketing Strategy * CRM & Email Marketing * Budget Management * Reporting and Google Analytics * Online Brand Management * SEM * Campaign tracking * Marketing Funnels * ORM (Online Reputation Management)
Marketing Campaigns & Funnels: * Develop and strategize all digital marketing campaigns – emails, social media, websites, PPC etc * Custodian of the emailer databases in the company * Plan all digital marketing activities and execute within budget * Identify trends and technologies and implement to ensure the company stays on the forefront of developments in digital marketing * Manage and develop the content marketing strategy
Reporting and analytics * Monitor and enhance social media response and conversion rates * Monitor and enhance the effectiveness off all digital communications * Continually measure and enhance digital analytics
Digital touch points include: Social Media, Websites, Landing Pages, Banners, Videos, Emails & SMS marketing campaigns * Monitor and enhance the company’s online reputation
Business Development * Evaluate each business and write and drive a digital marketing plan for them with the aim to increase digital awareness and sales * Identify the target market for each business and ensure the website and other digital platforms “speak” to each user category * Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience. Essential Responsibilities:
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Research and analyse audience, market and industry data to Identify the type of influences to best partner with.
- Social Media experiencing in posting and writing relevant content
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with influences.
- Maintain an understanding of the influencer agency landscape and implement changes as needed.
- Able to analyse data and provide reporting on statistics on followers etc.
- Able to manage a team and provide positive feedback
- Research and compile data as it pertains to prospective and current clients
- Collaborate with internal teams and influences to develop effective campaigns
Preferred Education, Experience and Licenses:
- Ability to communicate and present information effectively and concisely, both internally within a team environment, and externally with our partners
- Demonstrate initiative to suggest and implement new ideas
- Social Media Marketing knowledge, content writing or event management experience.
High managerial skills
Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Experience in Marketing/Sales
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Social Media content
- Digital Platform influencing
- Diploma in Marketing Management
- Google Analytics
Posted on 28 Oct 09:18, Closing date 13 Dec